Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

jean

Looking forward to enjoying G & T's beside the pool at Anna's on Monday afternoon..can't wait any longer!!

MicK-G

We're all getting ready to travel out to Arillas tomorrow. Does anybody know what the weather is like at the moment? The website say thunder but I just sobered if someone there could give a more accurate picture?

vivian

Hi Mick, the day before we went it said it was going to storm for 4 days but it was lovely, we did have one on Thursday night for half hour or so so dont go by the forcast just go and be happy no matter what. love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Hi Mick
Rain was forecast, again, for this morning but it didn't happen.
We're sitting on 24 deg in the shade at 6:30 pm. It's been a super day all round. Never sure about these forecasts but rain is expected soon.
Oilskins and wellies and souwester not needed though.
- But.... WOTDOIKNOW?.. Maybe one sweatshirt and a brolly just in case.
Cheers
Negg

MicK-G

Cheers both for the replies. We're travelling out with our mom's who both like to find something to moan about. Hopefully the weather won't be one of the things they find to moan about.

raff

Mick. Have a great time and keep us up to date with Arillas. Not long now!!

Eggy

A sad Arillas today folks with the goodbyes to Kes and Mrs Kes.
Always struggle to remember names but I like the label  "Mrs Kes"
Has a super ring to it and even if I remember your name, Mrs Kes, you will still be Mrs Kes to me. - And .... you can always call be Brian, if you want!
(One day you may become Mrs K)
Probably lost Nan n Barrie by now and I know Martin W is back in the UK as is Dorothy. Fresh blood needed to introduce itself to me peeps.

Anyway............ 27 deg at 5:30
..... Yet another super day here. I'm told there is a large quantity of Arillas pals coming today so maybe a twinge busier from Avrio.
(And, I hope,much rabbiting to be done)
Take heart though people. A busy Arillas in June is like a Weston-Super-Mare in the Winter. - But...WOTDOIKNOW?

Signing off, pleasantly "pie-eyed"
Negg

ps - Bench promised for Friday , at the latest - Watch this space.

justphil

Ah Neill, Arillas Today is back in business. Haven't a clue how you find time, but am so glad you deliver our daily reminder of what's hot, and what's not.

You will have another large quantity of forum pals tomorrow. Most will be on flights that keep the taxi drivers up all night, but such is Arillas.

I can't agree that it is like Weston-Super-Nightmare in the winter. Well, for me I could be in Arillas in the winter, but never Weston. I justhope that it isn't going to be a lean and quiet season again. Arillas works so hard to be perfect and deserves to get the visitors who will make it happen.

Phil

Eggy

Ah Phil

When ever we went to "Weston" the tide was out and there was so much beach to many people. - (Antz on an Elephants bum - Maybe)
In the Winter the beach was quieter and if you doubled the people there for Arillas the space would still be greater.
"GOTTAN ED ACHE NOW EXPLAININ DAT WUN"

'Spose wottimean is ... a busy Arillas June is on the way.
( But nobody will notice )
STILL GOTTAN ED ACHE THOUGH
Cheers
Negg

justphil

Negg mate, will bring aspirins.... Jen nearly collapsed laughing at the ants on elephants bums. I'm still in the dark though - guess I'm a bit slow these days. Nobody reading this will have a clue either.

Arillas Today as a forum thread is yours. Half a million + views if you care (I know you don't) but it sort of defines our place online. Know we'll chew all sorts of cud in July, but in the end however hard you chew (even with false teeth) Arillas is bigger than any of us.

Phil

jean

Weather is behaving itself at present and we're so glad to be here!
Plus the view from our balcony at Anna's Studios is as good as it ever was!! :-)

Val n Bill

Arillas today is beautiful, beach or laying by the pool has been perfect.
Spent some time chatting with Geoffrey with a G and shared my bag of aniseed balls with him.   What a very nice man......

We ate at Brouklis last night, Dimitris was as charming as ever, lovely meal as always.

Tonight..... well we can't decide, so will just have a walk and see where we end up.

Val x 

The love affair continues.

Erja

Oh Val!!! I am soooo jealous but I hope you continue to have a good time in Arillas. Same goes to all the lucky ones who are currently there! :)  *deep sigh*
Life is good ;)

Eggy

ValnBill
I'm jealous too, just like Erja. But only 'cause you shared your aniseed balls with Mr G and not me.

"Ref John" - Take teasy and see you soon.
Negg

Val n Bill

Sorry Eggy... but there are some left, we are at the Mathraki till Mon morning but I must warn you they are a new type called aniseed imperials. Rather inferior to the real thing, so I was bit disappointed.
To all in Blighty "We are having a wonderful time"

Valnbill x 
The love affair continues.