Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Nan

Quote from: Eggy on September 07, 2010, 06:49:56 PM

Ha ha That's soooooooooooooo true you little tinker. I have been called far worse than a pig in s**t my good friend. It's so hard not to be happy here....see you in the Rainbow this aft!!!

Cheees Nan

GET THEM IN !!!

They are real characters Jill.

A very nice Arillas Today, yet again, and at 6:40 pm with an outside temp of 26 deg what more can we ask for?

Not much breeze and many sunbeds in use.
( Never seen anyone queuing for a spare though - Must be good )

Trish the Fish - Pal of Sandy's is here with daughter now, so bear in mind that Arillas is now two sunbeds short!!

Nan continues to roam around Arillas having a good time.
( Like a p*g in s**t )
One of my favourite sayings so take PLEASE take it in the spirit that I intend it to be .

Connie off avrio and never met her - How lucky can a lady be?

Terry W and pals have also escaped this week, so far, where are they hiding?
Cheers
Negg

Nan

Terry and co spotted in Horizon last night. There are so many of them they nearly took over the whole place..!!!  Only choaking ...LOL

Guitarist was very good but resaurant too busy for myself and Katerina to eat there.  I blame Terry for not budging up !!!

Cheeerry bye XXXXX

Eggy

Arillas Today?

A twinge wet, a small twinge dismal and a bitofunder. Didn't come to much and not enough to put me off a rabbit with Kev n Bev n Trish n Daughter followed by yet another rabbit with our Nan and Katerina.

I can report that Riggers n Sue are here safe n sound but tired. ( But still smiling )

So , all in all, pretty good for me and I hope pretty good for all t'others.

22 deg at 8:40pm so WOTSTHERE2WORRY?

Negg

Jo Wissett

well looking out of my window at the ouring miserable rain 22 degrees sounds pretty bloody good!

patrickjohn

I agree with Jo - whether it rains or not in Arillas its a great place to be.
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Karen/Colin

No idea what the temp is here but despite heavy rain overnight this morning was bright & dry. We walked up to the night owl at Afionas even though we had only planned to walk aoung the circuit. Spent a pleasant afternoon playing cards, the boys are now watching the footy.
Going to the marina tonight for Greek dancing.

karen & Col

justphil

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the update Karen/Colin

Phil

Val n Bill

Wish we were going to the Marina tonight. At the moment we are watching our son in the garden putting up some new lights for the coming dark nights and dismal winter, he keeps popping into the garage to avoid the rain!!!
    Val
The love affair continues.

Eggy

Karen n Colin
Glad you got to the Owl.  Musta missed me as I flew in 'n out in 30 mins.

Arillas Today.....?
And forgive me If I type frazzled, fuggled, fizzled ,suzzled or saggled or sozzled!
Tis been a long day. - Donchyerknow?!

The temp at 9am was 19 deg. Can't tell you before that as I never arose from my bed to check it. The day has been good and many people taking advantage of getting to know each other rather than looking silly on a sunbed on a beach that may just have rain at any time. There's much nice company around.

Beds for rent anyone?

Anyway... Who wants a sunbed? - Just have a lil 'ole stroll along the sand, close yer eyes and yer on a desert island.

We have a welcoming 22 deg here now at 6:40pm and grubbies are in order with Wendy n Stuart at Eftihia tonite.
( Not alot of people know this but Wendy sleeps late in the morning )
Info care of Poppy at Bardis - Never tell her yer secrets folks!

My afternoon was a very pleasent darting feast with Kev n Bev and good ole pal Riggs with lovely lady Sue.

And...... That takes me back to the start of this post....Frazzled , Frizzled Sozzled etc.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

AND - I FORGOT!

But you'll have go to "For Darts Lovers Only etc " to find out

Maybe this link -( If Fazzled has not turned to sozzled for me. )

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,4253.new/lang,en#new

Cheers
Negg

justphil

Ah Eggy mate, I am seriously missing Arillas Today.
Quotefrazzled, fuggled, fizzled ,suzzled or saggled or sozzled!
You've obviously met up with our riggers and gorgeous wife Sue then!!! And kev and bev (doncherjusluvem) all of whom we so want to meet again.

We only met Poppy, Spiros and Bobby this summer, but intend to stay with them for 3 weeks next July. I don't care about secrets.  I post (nearly) all of mine on here anyway.

Arillas Today sounds just like our September in 2008 (Nana would ask us "Try to remember...") Of course I can't. My liver will testify....

Give riggers and Sue, Karen and Colin, and all the others who didn't figure in your post our love and best wishes. And Wendy too - hoping for biscuits in October....

Phil

TONYNEW

Just looking at your beach pic Eggy is it an optical illusion or the camera angle as there seems to be a lot wider stretch of beach than there was in August
Which reminds me been back 2 weeks already :-(
Tony

justphil

Tony matey, when we were there in July, the beach was just pebbles outside some of the seafront tavernas, but the North and South ends were wonderful. We saw several stretches that looked like Eggy's picture during our stay. I guess we'll just have to get used to the beach changing shape with the weather. Those who saw it in 2008 will always be disappointed in 2010. But it was nearer to today's shape in 2002/3 when Jen and me first fell in love with it.

The first time we were there it was the beach that seduced us. But after a few more times it is the people who matter most to us. We would visit Arillas if there were no beach at all. But thankfully, that is not the case.

Phil

Ang

Well as some say Phil, Less is more
Ang;-)

Sandy x

2002 was a particularly good year....particularly at the north end.
Sandy x