Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

15 days since the last "Arillas Today" ? - Where do the time be going?
                       ( Bit o Somerset there for y'all )

Today is a busy Arillas and no where for a poor 'ole Punto owned by a poor 'ole man.

Rain is forecast on our super duper Radio Controller but it also shows 27 deg in the shade?

Beleive what you beleive. - I'm off to eat.

Cheers
Negg

justphil

You'm gotta point Neill. Her is real warm just now luvver... Now where is that place to, the one you keep on about?

As far as we're concerned, Arillas Today is lacking two things. Phil and Jen. So many bookings but we're NOT THERE.

xchrxnav (aka Jozef) arrived today. Or was it yesterday? All a bit of a blur here. Drowning our sorrows in massive pork dinner and voddie frappe. Arillas awaits but I'm not sure that I can wait much longer.

Phil

Janis

Arillas today sounds wonderful!

Arillas tomorrow (or, to be more precise 1st October) will be FANTASTIC!!

See you soon Neil

Janis and Barry xx

PS the kisses are both from me, Janis!

Cheryl2307

Janis 'Arillas tomorrow' is going to be fantastic too!!  Bet you can't wait xx
Cheryl O

Sandy x

Cheryl, hope you and James have a fantastic time....you deserve it xxx
Sandy x

Cheryl2307

Thank you, Sandy (or do we call you 'granny' now?  Congratulations, so pleased for you, another generation to fill the doll's house) xx
Cheryl O

TONYNEW

I hope thr rain has stayed away for you and James Cheryl, i wish i was there at the moment its freezing here in Bradford and wet GRRRRRRRR

Cheryl2307

Tony, I think it might be coming in my suitcase but what the heck, few more beers so no problem!  It's freezing in Halifax too!
Cheryl O

Sandy x

Thank you Cheryl....I'm getting used to the idea. I'm going to be a Greek granny - Yia Yia. I'm not sure Ben was too impressed....lol
Sandy x

Cheryl2307

Sandy, how lovely, just perfect for you x
Cheryl O

TONYNEW

OOOOOOOOOOOPS i thought you were already there Cheryl anyway you have a cracking time when you get to Arillas :-)

Cheryl2307

Sorry, I've gone completely off thread here, didn't mean to x
Cheryl O

justphil

No worries Cheryl luvver. You're all talking about Arillas today, or tomorrow... Have a safe journey and soak up as much as you and James can. You will be amongst friends.

Phil

Eggy

24 deg outside , at 10:40 pm and the rain forecast has vanished from our super duper radio controller. - WOTSTHATALLABOUT?

Kalenichta from a very peaceful and relaxed North Corfu.

(Reckon I B off 2 read a bookor2 now , donnee no << This bit for Phil!)

Negg

justphil

lmao. Jen just said oo be that then? She knew exactly when I responded "wi a great big stick I'll knock e down.... Eggy, I'll av ee."

Humour is just as goog in Arillas as it is 'ere.

Arillas Today is still top of my list. So what's new there then - meluvvers -

Phil