Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Arillas Today saw more cloudless and glorious weather. It is 5pm here and still 28 degrees. It hit 33 earlier. The echange rate has slightly given in to all the complaints, and I was offered 1.14. After commission that was about 1.10. 50GBP = 55 euro.

The Wissett family are safely back in Paradise, about to enjoy many days of this.....

Looking North.....

Looking South from the corner by Vinceremo and Graziella.

Make of it what you will, but it seems to me there is enough beach for all the notorious "dangly bits" and then some.

Arillas Today was a quiet and peaceful one for P n J, in preparation for a VERY hectic Arillas Tomorrow!!! If I survive, I will post something about it on here.

In the meantime.... Yammas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil

Truth

I don't usually post stuff like this but as we have had our 16 year old black Labrador put to sleep today can you have a big ouzo for her by the beach please? She loved the beach when she was younger and I love ouzo so it seems fitting. . . . .
R.I.P Roxy , rest peacefully
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

justphil

We will. We will.

sincere condolences Truth.
PhilnJen

Val n Bill

So sorry to hear that you have lost your Labrador Karl, condolences from us too.

Val n Bill x
The love affair continues.

kevin.g

i so understand ,,yiammas

Franpol

very hot here in the uk.north west.guess wat i no were i would rather be.in arillas.two more sleeps an we will be there.lookin forward to meetin some of you lovley people.yammas.lol.fran.

justphil

Arillas Today? No change.

The weather is the best I have ever known in July.
Peaceful nights without aircon
still plenty of Mythos.
8 superb meals in a row (only been here 8 days.)
Loads of beach
Amazing work on seafront with a ramp down to it by Kaloudis.
Plenty of streetlighting and sunbeds
No obvious dangly bits.

For the die-hards, the temperature at 3.10pm is 28; the echange rate is 1.14 and  Mythos averages 3 euros.

Arillas Today is reminding me why I love it so much.

Phil

ps this may be my last report if I don't survive the forum gathering at Brouklis and Tina Turner in the Nut tonight. I have had a 1 Mythos day in preparation but......

momo

Phil, What's happened to the iced coffee/ vodka (frappe-somethings) you used to drink? Mythos just too good? Loving your reports!! Thanks. Mo x

Jo Wissett

Arillas today and indeed yesterday have surpassed all expectations. The wather is perfect, the beach is perfect, the food is perfect. I don't want to come home. EVER. Just at Brouklis enjoying the most fabulous Lamb chops a mortal will ever eat with Phil and Jen on the next table. Keep getting emotionsl like a sad old bint but this really is the emotional homecoming.

gaye

Hope that you enjoy the Forum "get-together" Jo and so glad that Arillas is as emotion-making as ever! xxx
gaygo

AJC51

More reports Jo glad to hear you are in heaven again, need to know about the swing and north beach status only 41 sleeps .

Al Sal  & Becs

justphil

I hope that Jo continues to entertain you all with Arillas Today. We have put our perspective on it for the last week. And I may well continue. The initiative/survival test was passed, and I am still alive after tonight.

It is all true. We are here and spent a wonderful evening with them, not only Brouklis but also the Nut. Tina Turner did her unbelievably good performance and very many compromising pics were taken of justphil pretending to be 17. There were many other forum folk around too, and it was special.

Arillas Tonight has created another whole list of memories for me.

Phil

justphil

Yammas mo. We do our vodka frappe at home now. People are fed up watching me being drunk and disorderly in Arillas.

so these days I am just disorderly.....

Phil

Val n Bill

Arillas Today is going to be super duper this week.......Phil and Jo both giving us their perspective of our little piece of heaven, and Eggy doing the best he can to keep up with them ;) ;) ;)

Val x
The love affair continues.

justphil

Val meluvver, Neill will never keep up with us, but his posts will always be, er Carlsberg. Probably the best Arillas posts in the world......

Missing you both.
Phil