Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Oh well, this is Baltonsborough Today. Three in a bed is something I thought was confined to Glastonbury......... Good job we live a few miles away.

Mick and Jill and family were fantastic Arillas people (amongst hundreds of others) and we both wish you all well on your far too early trip back.

Our best to Sharon and family who are just starting out. Have one in the Nut for us luvvers, and see if you can find my liver......

And Eggy I would change only one thing - I would be there with y'all now

best to all
Phil

sharonF

Hi All from sunny Arillas.  Nearly had a storm yesterday but it decided to pay a visit to Sidari instead, hee hee.

Met Lindyp and Mal yesterday briefly.  Meeting Negg today.

Its all good, Bebis is a little character, Billy went white when I asked him could I have one! lol.

Yammas for now

Sharon x

sharonF

p.s Sorry phil, I think we saw your liver yesterday when we were walking past the rainbow but it took one look at Billy and did a runner, haha.

Sharon x

Sandy x

You and Billy better be careful with that water then Sharon....
Sandy x

keefy

Phil
If you have mis placed your liver and have no way of finding it does this mean you are not drinking at the moment.

vivian

Sandy, great minds and all that. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Arillas today finds some dubious looking characters at the "Nut"

( Beware the strange guy hovering behind the pic --------
------ Would you trust that man with your hamster? )
"Boom Boom" - a plate on a yellow car - You may have seen it about.

Anyway this is Sharon n Billy plus Lindy P and  Mal.
( Only one really looking dubious character - Sorry Mal ! )

A nice coupla hours when Billy didn't drink any water - Wonder Why?

Lindy and Mal home avrio - another week has shot on by.

A very quiet beach withh a 20 deg average which was good enough to get me on it.
Unfortunately Wegg insisted on a glass of wine this afternnoon. so beach cancelled.
( I'm in trouble if she reads that ! )

Yet another fine time and some very good people to share it with.

Didn't see Suzzane Simcox ( Sue n Roger ) for a goodbye today.
( Sure they had a good ole time )
The end of Sept. Will it get any better? - Still got Corfusoon, Sandy and Riggers back yet. - Course it get's better! ( Anyone I've forgotten? - Remind me !! )
Cheers
Negg

vivian

What a smashing photo nice to see all of them enjoying themselves  together, just wish Pete and I could have been with you. Still we will be sitting there when your all back here on the 13th. yyeeeaaa

Stay Nude it ante rude

Yvonne

Negg

You are more than welcome.... a small price to pay for all the excellent reports you post keeping us up to date on the goings on in our "little paradise" so you're up to seven a day.... is that "bags" i wonder?

I didn't get to visit the "forum corner" which was a shame maybe next year, or say goodbye to Dimitris but thank you to him for passing on your little treats and i have to say Bebis is just such a little sweetie with a lovely smile that will melt the ladies hearts in years to come.

Keep up your good work, it helps us all back here in blighty Think & Smile.....

Best regards to you and Wegg
Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

justphil

Hi keefy
no - I still have the occasional coffee (loaded with vodka I must admit!)

lol
Phil

Mick and Jill

Well after a 3 hour delay we are finally home and yes the first thing we did was put the fiire on.  All Thomas Cook flights seemed to be delayes with Glasgow being the worst affected with a 9 hour delay.
Want to say a BIG THANKS to Eggy for making Calums holiday, he looked forward to his afternoon darts match.  I now have to buy him a dart board so he can get plenty of practice in for next year and yes Eggy he will be bringing his own darts as will Mick. 
We all enjoyed staying at Rainbow, rooms were cleaned daily and everyone was so friendly.  Calum was found yesterday eating chocolate spread sandwiches with Yannis sons whilst watching Spider Man, is there any wonder he didnt want to come home.  There was alot of nice people staying there and it was a pleasure meeting them all.
Phil and Jen it was great meeting you, will have to post the picture I took as it turned out quite well, hope to bump into you again next year.
Dimitris, Calum has made a special note on what is to happen on his 13th birthday ha ha.

Jill
Jill XXX

blondegirl

Phil  -  After Eggy's suggestion of a greek coffee and ouzo, Mike and I thought we would try it so we would drink that every night - well alternated with a large metaxa!  Knocked us out every night so we were "numb" to the aches and pains of the uncomfortable pine beds!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

keefy

Phil keep up the good work with the Coffee....i prefer Red bull but it keeps me awake all night.......when you going back need to meet you again for a laugh....

keefy

Eggy got my own darts sharpening them up...pumping iron (to strengthen my throwing arm) getting new glasses (so I can see where to throw). All i need now is the dates....

Lindypops

We`re back in foreignality! Polo neck jumper on, pouring down, grey. It was a good week we had, and met quite a few peeps. Also Bebis. He`s so cute. All nice n squeezy. Very alert.
Lindypops.