Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

sunshine

jinksy

well done eggy top form as usual, been home 12 weeks now and it seems like yesterday we were there in wonderful arillas, please keep those expert reports coming so the winter months fly by and come the summer we will return to a vibrant arillas to meet friends old and new, booked to return on 22nd june for two weeks of paradise at that wonderful resort called rainbow, please tell jimmi and spiro that mr jenkins from wales will be returning darts and all, thank you jinksy

mike kelly

Glad you got home safe Wendy. It must have been so frustrating for you and Stuart. Joy and I just had the best time and we can hardly wait to go back. I believe Tracy and Pete were with you on the flight and had to hire a car to get home. Take care and hope your cat was okay, Mike xx

Eggy

Jinksy
Rest assured that the lads at Rainbow will be told you are coming back!
A very sombre Arillas today where temps never really bettered 22 deg plus a deserted beach, which still, to me, looked a good place to chill out without a big tan.

A sad day also as I said goodbyes to Phil n Jen and Mark n Dee.
Mark, all season has kept many people enjoying his very good photos whilst Dee has relaxed many people with her massage sessions. A lovely couple and Arillas will be a little empty without them.

Phil n Jen have been pottering around the last month making many new friends to add to their large list of current ones. They have an excellant outlook on life and do what they want to do without upsetting anyone.
( We mustn't knock it unless we try it and many of us, I'm sure, envy them )

Kalo Taxidhi to them all.
( I'm told Phils liver will be going home via Brindisi )

Every day in Arillas is a good day and faces are always popping up.
Marika at Horizon, Sue Simmcox and Roger having a stroll, Mick and Jill etc.
( I'm told Mick has been practicing at Darts so maye I'll leave mine at home! )

Lotsa good times people. And still more to be had.
Haven't found Lindy P and Mal yet. - Not still in the appt - What can they be doing?

Cheers
Negg

jinksy

thanks eggy, cant wait to get back

sharonF

See you everybody, going home to pack, setting off for airport at 6.00pm, fly at 9.30pm. 

Will try and report when i'm there.

Negg I have your special package (that'll get em all wondering!) :)

See Ya

Sharon xx

Sandy x

Have a great time Sharon....sorry I'll miss you.
Sandy x

Corfusoon

Have a good time Sharon.

Maybe we will see you over there. We arrive monday evening.

You will know us by the fact that i will have a trail of three children wanting ice-cream following me.

All the best Mandy
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

kevin.g

ave a fab one sharon ...yammas

M n M

Sharon, see you both around, luv Mick

Wendy n Stu

Hope Sharon F has a great time.  Thanks Becky B for your kind comments.  Will prepare a holiday report shortly!!!  Eggy, we miss you all already!  It's sunshining in Derbyshire today, Riggers will confirm that, but still rather be in Arillas.  Only been back 3 days and desperate to get back there.  It's addictive as you all know.  :O)

Marymary

Sharon
Have an amazing holiday

Mary
XX

Eggy

Well you lot.

Arillas today was around, a very laid back and calm, 23 deg average, after a 17 deg start to the morning. The beach was in use but the resort is, obviously , a little quieter. Quite a few new faces, and first timers,  who have taken advantage of any late deals that are available. No dissapointed vibes from those I spoke to.
Maybe next year eh?

The time has, once again, flown by and now it's Mick n Jill and family who are off on Monday. Grandson Callym is a credit to all and takes part in any darts games.
Good to see kids take a serious interest in any sports.
Look out Phil Taylor - Someone will be after your crown soon!

Lindy P and Mal are both looking well and we met them at Brouklis last night.
Haven't seen BlindPete since the first time at Rainbow. Wonder if he's seen me first?

Many thanks to Yvonne who left me another supply of jelly babies at Brouklis.
( My ration has now increased to 7 a day )

Sharon F will be found shortly and my package collected. Will it improve my darts and can I get 3 in a bed , I wonder?

Wendy and Stu - Don't leave it too long this time.

Not a bad start to the weekend - Is it Saturday again already ?

Cheers
Negg

kevin.g

neil 3 in a bed...does wendy know..lol.....watch out lindy.....yammas

Eggy

Kevin
Ah! - 3 in a bed - Takes me back to when I used to play - Darts I mean.

Moderate temps here at the mo. !5 deg at 9 a.m. and now 21 deg at 7 p.m.
Rumbles of thunder this afternoon biut no rain and enough sun to keep many bodies on sunbeds.

Mick and Jill plus family leave tomorrow and a good afternoon was had with them all.
Safe trip folks - Bring yer darts next year.

Hope to meet up with Sharon F and Billy "avrio"
S'all go here but wouldn't change it for the world.
Cheers
Negg