Help us get there!!

Started by Jo Wissett, March 03, 2011, 04:33:58 PM

justphil

Jo luvver, I bet David Cameron and Nick Klegg get their rocks off in their chosen holiday this year. Shared pain? Er NO. It's the likes of us who are paying the bill sent by bankers who themselves are still getting billions in bonuses.

But if you're there in July, you know how welcome you will all be to take over Ammos and party with us all.....

Phil xxx

Erja

Quote from: Jo Wissett on March 27, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
Looking at the other options the cheapest deal I can get for manchester and  the time period our apts are available is £1333.  Last year I paid £765!! I know the country is in a recession but BLOODY HELL!!!!

Mervyn King and other b(w)ankers are not helping us mere tax payers except when they want their bonuses paid from taxpayers purses *shaking my head*

Fingers crossed that you get a tad cheaper later deal if possible Jo!
Life is good ;)

M n M

Phil

please don't get me going, all I can say is bring back "Judge Jeffreys"

Mick

Jo Wissett

Well folks, I was all poised to flash the (exhausted) credit card tonight for the Travel Republic flights...Despite being almost DOUBLE last year's prices but decided on a 10 night break figuring that I still got 2 Greek nights at the Marina and ace daytime flights back home (sob). I would save on few days extra spends and accomm..Their 'sale' ends tomorrow being 'march madness' but LO and bloody behold, the prices have gone up £200!!!!!!!!!!

I mean what an EARTH do they expect ordinary hard-working families like us to do?? £1500 on flights before I even GET THERE.  I feel like I am messing people like Dida about expecting them to 'hold' our apts.  Fustrated is NOT the word!!  Luton is the only option at the moment.  Answers on a postcard please!

Erja

Oh Jo!!! ??? Just unbelievable.... *shaking my head*
Life is good ;)

kevin.g

jo
bummer ....keep trying ,,perseverance will pay off .....yammas,,xx

Val n Bill

Jo,  I'm keeping everything crossed that something will come up for you soon.

Best of luck, Val x
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

:-)...:-)....:-)....:-)................................SShhhh. PLEASE no facebook posts as secret but YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin.g

jo you crafty bugger ya ,,we know youll get there,,and as for f/b ..shhhhhh...yammas,,xx

Jo Wissett

Long time dead (and in homeless shelter!!)!

TONYNEW

I take it the YESSSSSSS means your booked Jo ?

Sandy x

Sandy x

Anne

We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)