Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

vivian

Hi Just Phil, Congratulations no more counting the days to retirement just untel you get to your other home, enjoy your holiday. When do you go over for good?. Love to Jen. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Marika

Hi Phil

Congratulations to your retrement.
Enjoy your life now :) :) :)

All the best
and see you and Jen in September :)

With lots of love
Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Paul D

Hi, Phil.
          Have a great future life,now that you`ve loads of time to enjoy. Best wishes

Paul and Heather.
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Eggy

Arillas Today and what could beat the news that Phil is now a " non 9 ter fiver! " ?

Good on yer cobbler. - No one retires in Corfu. We just do a bit here and there to keep a little cash flowing in and more importantly the ole brain active.

What would Phil n Jen do in an Arillas today I wonder?

Take advantage of a 30-34 deg very respectable beach and well behaved sea?

Maybe hire one the many boats on offer?

Or... Like me, just have a little potter around.
Costas on the beach, for a chat followed by a quick chat with Nickos and Noufris
(Nickos on the beach and Noufris on the bike)
Booked a table with Dimitris at Brouklis. Tried to find Terry W but not in Horizon or Coconut or Malibu. Finished up at Tria and had a good ole natter with Maggie and Gordon and also met Carol 2 and hubby.
Wotta Potter!

Now home at 6:45 and looking forward to a nice evening meal on the balcony and maybe another little potter in the garden.

Sorry Phil n Jen - North Corfu and Arillas doesn't seem to be able to offer very much.
Does it?

Cheers
Negg

Ang

Now I will be looking forward to seeing a piicy of Phil and Jen enjoying the first cpl of weeks of Phils time off work for being a good boy!!dont like that R word sounds too final, new beginings are a foot ...have a fab time both
Ang

graham

I love the 'R' word, 17 years and counting for me, Damn!

Ladies and gentlemen, a toast, to Phil the self confessed cynical hippy, your work is done and now it's time to go out to play. Yammas, you lucky bugger!

Graham
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

JohnTheRef&Dot

Phil
The party's over its time to call it a day you burst your pretty balloon and now Arillas is on the way
Congratulations on your much awaited retirement, You will be off celebrating within the next few days with a visit to the place you love so much, hope you have a fantastic retirement and a fantastic holiday . Looking forward to meeting you in two weeks time
Best wishes from Dot & John

justphil

hi viv, marika, paul, eggy, ang, graham and john and dot.
Thanks to you all for the kind wishes. I am indeed a lucky man. And next week will be the start of a new adventure which will lead to our long term move to Corfu next year.

Wonderful people there, but also here on the forum.
Many, many thanks
Phil

annie

Wish you all the best phil.How did your do go at the local pub?
Hope you will be really happy in Arillas and you fulfil your dream.
Annie

justphil

Thanks annie. The pub do was really enjoyable, but not a patch on a night in the Coconut. Roll on monday!

Phil

Baldy Barry

All the best on your retirement Phil !
New page and all that.
Lovely big blank canvas for you to colour in with FUN !
Hope I don't burn !

Sandy x

Congratulations justphil....you lucky, lucky person. Hope you and justjen have a fantastic holiday. Look out for Lauren and her mates.

There's still time for a party this weekend before you go. I'll also send you a pm
Sandy x

justphil

Thanks Barry and Sandy. It certainly looks blank as yet, but it will be like colouring by numbers - the picture we have of our life in corfu just needs the dots joining up and then filling in the colours.

Best wishes
Phil

Eggy

Phil n Jen

You would have loved it here in Arillas Today. Even with a 32 deg everybody seemed so laid back - Even more laid back on a very civilised beach.

Saturday night sees the Arillas Beach party so a lovely little bonus for anyone here already.

And ... For those good people coming on Monday - Who's that then?

Kavvadades Festival on Tuesday evening

You lot are spoilt, I reckon!
Cheers
Negg

justphil

Plans changed then Eggy. We can't miss that. Sorry forum corner - we will be in Kavaddades. If we get back late and in one piece might see some in the Coconut. Eggy - you're right - spoilt!

Phil