When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Lisa and Steve

We are  staying at the bardis Hotel Sue.Hopefully we will actually fly from Norwich this time and not Gatwick,long story.

sue

england we got our tickets  about 3 weeks ago.
you not got yours.
you flying with airmalta

england

Documents we got from our travel agent said the ticket wouldnt be ready till 10 days before at the earliest.

I'll give em a call if they're not here by Wednesday

Shuey

Lisa - Along story maybe but its a good result going from Norwich!!

Lisa and Steve

That is just it we didnt fly from Norwich in the end.They bussed us down to Gatwick At 23.00pm and we flew out at 03.40am.

blondegirl

NOooooo Way Lisa !  Why on earth would they do that?  Stoopid question I know!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Lisa and Steve

The aircraft had a technical problem and couldn't fly.We did wave as we went passed.It didn't put us off though and will fly from Gatwick next year ej.

MicK-G

We are going on the 4th August for two weeks, looks like Arillas will be empty when we go as no-one else is going at that time.

Shuey

Oh no Lisa a bit of a nightmare then!!  Fingers crossed for this holiday.

Sandy x

Mick-g....I'm sure you'll meet someone you know there....
Sandy x

sue

mick g me and ian are their 4th aug
staying at annas.
their is a few
garham is their and england and his family as well

Check this link out
http://my.calendars.net/arillas/d01/08/2008?display=M&style=B&positioning=A

england

Yep should be (if our flight tickets ever turn up!)

MicK-G

mY SISTER AND HER FAMILY ARE STAYING AT ANNA'S, THEY FLY OUT A WEEK EARLIER.

Quack John

Only 6 days to go now until we're enjoying our first Arillas experience and this week is going really slowly!!! Only two more work days after today though.......

I can't believe it's going to rain in Arillas this week.......wonder if I should take a coat in my case??? :)

MicK-G

The first time we went to Arillas it rained for 5 out of the 7 days that we were there. We still love the place though and keep coming back. When we were there about 4 years ago there was a really spectacular thunder storm one night. we were watching it come in from the coast and were leaving to try to walk up the hill before the rain started and the head waiter chap from Graziella gave my family and I, a lift up the hill. When we got back we sat on the Balcony at Nikos watching the storm. The next day it was like nothing had happened the sun was blazing but the sea was freezing.