Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Erja

Quote from: sharonF on July 17, 2008, 03:46:14 PM
Great to hear from you John & Dot.  I'm sat here in a manky site office, it's p******g down and am really fed up.  Its brill to be "transported" to Arillas

Me too so thank you :)
Life is good ;)

Eggy

I really donna know what to say about Arillas today unless you are here to see and believe it !

I bumped into Graham and Julie who not only supplied me with a jar of Brnaston but also a very nice card thanking me and Wegg for all the pics and posts over the Winter.

Emultional or what? - (never say emotional as always to emotional to say it)

A very nice gesture/thought and...... what can I say?
Another Forum Couple who have made Arillas their second home.

Missed Phil n Jen this pm but Cherlyl and Timbo are having a very good time.
I wanted a pic of them both but Cheryl conveniently turned into a Supermarket.
( And that is real magic ! )

So only Mr. Tim , I'm afraid.

Beach pictures? - Well, what can I say? - The breeze has died down and many people are , once again, taking advantage of it.
(Too personal for photos.- Could be arrested as a voyeur)

We are getting around 30 deg here now at 6:45 pm and getting e1.243 to the pound.
( Add both together and Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. - )

It's good to see many Tavernas doing a good late afternoon trade including the Sea Breeze which had all of their beach side tables full. - Wotta nice view from there!.

Stay well all - From a very ,only slightly, liquidised Egg at the moment, who has been, once again taken aback from how people feel about Arillas and the website.
Gold stars to Dimitris - I just contribute as every body else!

Negg

Jo Wissett

NO Eggy, you do SO much more than just contribute.  You let us all live and breathe Arillas all year round.  You always are the voice of reason and never fail to make us laugh.  You fully deserve your 'local celebrity' status.  Oh, and get a pic of my cellulite and I will take all these words back!! :-)

justlynn

Ha ha, Jo, but you did successfully say just what I had been trying to put into words, so well said!

JohnJ

Hi Dimitri,  brilliant video of the wind surfers.  Was one of them Sami from Arillas water sports?
John & Ann
JOHN JOHNSON

Fiona

Nicely put Jo - my sentiments exactly.
Eggy, you are a Greek national treasure - even if that hasn't been fully recognised by the Greeks themselves yet, we, on the Arillas forum, believe it.

Fiona

Eggy

Fiona , Jo and Lynn. - what y'all like?

Fiona - Sorry we missed you, and Roy, this year. - Bad tiiming on our part.

Jo. - Camera on zoom ready for a bit of cellulite. ( As long as no one arrests me! )

Lynn - Don't forget a Koum Kuat is for life and not just for Xmas.

Celebrity? - Nah - Just a human bean who takes great pleasure to know that a lot of you enjoy my ramblings. - Celebrities always seem to get the "papparazzi" chasing them, - All I get is the occassional dog who wants a chunk from the trousers.
Or a rebuke or two from Wegg if I overdo afternoon alcohol!

Arillas Today - Well, I've been a bit selfish and only got as far as the Rainbow Bar.
Temps here at Kavvadades are about the same as Arillas and today was, just for a change, around a peaceable 29 deg. - Not a lot of breeze!

So, all I've got to show you is a pic of our "neighbour" who just popped by to wish us a good morning.

These little creatures slide along the tiles , when disturbed, and are very fascinating to watch. Never be afraid of them peeps. All they want is a quiet life and the ability to hide away sometimes. - Just like all of us really !

Cheers
Negg

riggers

Hi Eggy.

Only got to the Rainbow. Is that all, i wish i had got there. It has been absolutely heaving down here for days.
What would we do without your reports to put a smile on our face.

Extra Jelly Babies in september ha ha  :)

cheers.
riggers..

dimitris

Full moon in Arillas tonight!!
taken just a few minutes ago from a good friend of me
Click on the picture to enlarge...
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

riggers

Hi Dimitris.

WOW that is great. Looks fantastic.  :)

riggers...

beachbum

Wow
The site gets more amazing, the photos keep you going for when it is your turn to go.  We are moving into just can't wait mode but unfortunately it is not until October we could not function in the temperatures at the moment.

This weekend is the time to put the sleeps into the diary and from then on it will be countdown time.

Was at KKegworth (near East Midlands) watching the planes land just kept thinking I bet they are sad but at the same time that I have Arillas to look forward to.

all good

Yammas to you all

Marika

Wow, amazing!

The photo looks fantastic!
Can I have that in the normal size! ;)

Thank you for posting that :-)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Paul & Denise

beachbum
when in October are you going? We are at the Rainbow from 29th September for 2 weeks. I too could not cope with summer temps, though  Denise would be fine, getting excited now as the countdown begins!

sharonF

Dimitris, thanks for the photo of the moon!  It was a full moon when we were there in May but we only saw it once, remember I asked you where you the moon and you replied, deadpan, its in the sky! hahaha. 

Negg, i think we would all keel over without you and your reports to keep us going, and its great to pics of the forum members there. 

Sharon xx

justphil

Hi all. So much to do so little time...

We saw the full moon over Tria Adelphia with a FANTASTIC evening with JohntheRef and Dot, Dave and Anne and Dave's brother and wife. Can't thank them enough.

PhilandJen are having a wonderful time, So much to report, and guess what, the newly crowned forum anorak is going to tell it all........

love to all
Phil