Kalispera Dimitris,

Erja and company will be pleased!

Love the sunset photo,

Sharon x

riggers

I don't mind offering my services to do some beer tasting. :D

riggers................

Lindypops

Don`t know about sand Sharon, but it looks like someone knitted them for him.
Lindypops.

TerryW

Thanks for the photographs Dimitris. I loved the sunset and its nice to think that the position of the setting sun is moving once again towards San Stef.

I love the thought of a tour around the brewery, and hopefully with free samples. I hope that "Corfu Beer Ltd" realise how important  this forum is and start to advertise the brewery tours on here.

The next step could be holiday accommodation with Draught on tap to each room :-).

Only  joking Erja :-)

TerryW

QuoteDon`t know about sand Sharon, but it looks like someone knitted them for him.

Trust you to come up with a yarn like that Lindypops

Erja

Oh joy!!! Yep, Heidi and I might have a little excursion at the end of August to go to and seeing the brewery in action and have a little taste whilst there ;).

Then we of course have the week to sample the final product in authentic settings around the village :D

What a brilliant idea from the people who run the brewery! Thank you for posting the info Dimitri :)
Life is good ;)

Lindypops

It was a purler, wasn`t it Terry?
Lindypops.

Geoffrey with a "G"

think I´ve lost the thread
Geoffrey with a `G´

Eggy

You could say the same as me Geoffrey. - "Wot are you lot drinking?"
Me in Speedos? - Perish the thought.
And a zoom camera? - It's not that cold out here!

So just a little pic of Arillas today, taken from another road.
( All roads lead to Arillas - Donchyerno!? )

Cheers from an 8 deg outside temp at 11pm Corfu time. - Zoom camera indeed!
Negg

Geoffrey with a "G"

Inviting image for this time of year Negg,  minus 1 here in Vienna, and still snow around in places. Hope to spot you between 13-23 June, out of the pug that is.
Geoffrey with a `G´

justphil

Here is Phil's "Arillas Today"

I am set in Baltonsborough, nr Glastonbury Somerset but my heart is in Arillas.

Arillas Today for me is sitting at the computer. Dreaming about being there again, posting  on Facebook (I had a bit of a conversation on there with Anna, then with her son Theo who turned out to be in New York USA and also with Jill of MickandJill fame in North of England.)

Arillas Today included Jen and me talking about our future living long term in Corfu - we WILL be there one day soon. More news to follow.

Arillas Today had me back to watching the webcam, reading old posts (very few new ones were there today and I needed a fix...) and then looking at Marika's pictures, checking and replying to my PMs and any smalltalk entries. Found myself watching the webcam again, looking at my Arillas pics on the computer, talking to Jen about all the people we've met and become friends with...

Arillas Today means nothing to many, but it does to me. Don't begrudge me my obsession. It is in my soul. PaulD from Wales said it was and he was spot on.

Arillas Today is starting into the recession. It will affect our hosts like it or not. But like TerryW says we can help them. The lovely Anna Krasakis (studios) told me last year, it wasn't advertising or the forum that helped, it was the returning holidaymakers who filled her studios. People like Jen and me or Sue and Ian from Manchester (ish?). Terry was right - if we want it to last we have to act. Do something. Promote our slice of heaven.

Arillas Today is a fantastic holiday destination, the perfect place for young families to do sea and sand, for lovers to be romantic, for older people to relax and chill, for teenagers to make their first steps into adulthood. (Many would say that is what Jen and me should start to do now, but we never will. Adulthood is a scary place where you have to face reality - just ignore it and lay under the sun in Arillas...)

Arillas Today can be whatever you want. Youngsters can have a whale of a safe time here. I have photographic proof of young ladies having a great safe time in Arillas at Anna's studios.

Here are some pictures

This is a tiny slice of my Arillas. If you want more, join the froum and I will provide a lot more.

So will all of my friends there.

Sorry to rattle on but if you want it enough you will go for it
Phil (aka forum anorak)

patrickjohn

Phil - you've said it all.
Super photographs.  Just keep posting your encouraging words and pictures.
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Lindypops

Indeed, very well said. Love the pics, especially the one on the jetty!
Lindypops.

kevin.g

yammas..phil/jen ..
all we can do is, what we are all trying...
its not just  forum vs world ,,its world vs all.........
we all pass on the word .but every one,s choice is there own...
lets just all try our best ...luvvers.........yammas....xx

Paul D

Hi, Phil.  Yet again another great post. I have no doubt that you will live the dream, because you want it to happen so badly.  Don`t know if we would have the b***s.
      I now wish that the weeks between now and June would just disappear in a flash, and that we were back where I really feel at home.
  Eggy`s reports are great for making us be a part of Arillas, in a virtual world. Keep them coming!!!
                   It`s taken me until my late thirties to find the perfect `antidote to life`s stresses and strains`, and the next visit will be our fourth time( 9 weeks in total, with many more to come)- I don`t mind not going anywhere else now.
           So my Arillas Today is passing Sunday afternoon `virtually` there with all you Arillas adicts. Hope to meet many of you soon.

Yammas,  Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!