Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

patrickjohn

Thanks for the update on local activity -  good to know that all that effort will benefit so many good causes.

Of course we'll all be back if at all possible (in fact Julia and I have already booked). 

You've done another sterling job this year of relating news of Arillas doings - long may it continue.

Best wishes for St Stephen's Day, and also for a very happy 2016.

Regards
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Val n Bill

Wow,what wonderful fund raising for those charities. Well done! Than you for letting us know.

We can only add our praise to PJ's to thank you for all the news you have delivered to the forum and look forward to hearing from you throughout 2016.

Val n Bill x

The love affair continues.

Eggy

Thanks Guys

As soon as I can get off my butt, and sort out picture posting, I can show you what is going on at Horizon and Mega Lithari Villas plus other little gems.

Negg

Eggy

Just tinkering on pictures , Guys. Two of our fruit trees , this morning , I HOPE!!

Negg

Eggy

Eggy

I am getting there , Guys, with the help from the Boss.
A tad more practice and the world is my oyster. - Not bad for an O.A.P.

Arillas today is a dry and very nice 16 deg. Tis a quiet one and I wonder where every one vanishes.
(Surely they don't see my Punto, in the distance, and hide???)

Armourada played host to Stathis and I today (Stathis - Summer 2014 waiter at Thalassa)
Many doubles were missed and many Retsinas were consumed. - THATSWOT TISALLABOUT!!

Cheers
Negg

patrickjohn

How wonderful Eggy to have your own orange and lemon trees with what looks like a good crop ready to eat.
Your house looks good in the sunshine.  Glad you are mastering the art of posting photos.  Have had lots of false steps with that myself.
All the best,
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Val n Bill

Lovely pictures Neill, well after Boxing day floods around here we are more than happy to see them.

We weren't affected but my daughter and family couldn't get out of their road as the main roads were completely under water, with cars stuck in ditches and one opposite them on it's side it was a bit scary.
Also nothing like other families in the north west are experiencing, thank God.

By late afternoon the flooding had subsided and they were able to drive the three miles to us for a family gathering.

So thank you for the sunshine in your photos.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Eggy

Very sad and distressing for all , Val , with the flooding in the UK. We are very lucky here , indeed.

So, Arillas Today will wait for tomorrow. This afternoon the "Pull of the Arrers" beckoned me to Sidari
("Arrers" for the uninitiated are those 3 metal barrels with a point on the end)

Anyway , these are Sidari Beach which you will very very rarely see, this quiet, in the Summer.

Both these taken from the outer seating area of Matts Bar.

Those of you who know Andy Stewart, Sea Monkeys Sidari, will forgive him when he said to his wife Fiona....
...... "Just taking the dog out for a walk" - Where was he?????

Marking the board at Matts Bar ( A very rare appearance here from Matt who only plays when he thinks he can win.!!!

And, poor "Toffee" ???
This , I think says he all. - Shame on you Andy!!!

A trip to Arillas is planned tomorrow and I hope we can have those 15/16deg temps that Sidari gave us today.
(Course we can - What was that James Bond song?? - Nobody does it better??.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Arillas Today not only treats us with a 14/15 deg afternoon but sneaks us a quick preview of the secret card school at "Kostas on the Beach"

....plus a "Xronia Polla" from Ireni whose decision to open during the Winter has been well supported.

Arillas looking as good as ever , guys!

and...... goings on at "Mega Lithari" Villas.............

Are 3 Villas soon to become 6 or 7.?? - On the outskirts of Arillas and not bothering anyone this can only be a boost for the Arillas Summer Business.

Meanwhile.....................
Fritz has had enough of all the Xmas celebrations and has become very "Tyred" very quickly.

Cheers all and a healthy 2016 to you luvvers of Arillas - (As Phil would say).
Negg

cypress

Happy new year to you and Wendy, and to everyone who reads this. (Can you put a deposit down one of those villas for me Neill?..... in my dreams...:-))

BAJ

Negg, are those villas the ones between Arillas and Ag Stef on the series of bends?
Brian

Eggy

BAJ

The Mega Lithari Villas are on the "main road" out , from Arillas. On the left hand side of the first corner up the hill.
Cheers
Negg

Ann K

Thank you Eggy and everyone who keeps us updated.  The pictures are wonderful.  Lovely Ireni has obviously made the right decision.  Happy 2016 to you all.  Roll on summer.
Love from Ann and Paul xx :)

Erja

Thank you Eggy and the pictures and news are always appreciated :) Happy 2016 to all there including the feline and canine folk!
Life is good ;)