My May in Arillas slide show!

Started by martin-w, May 27, 2008, 12:34:41 AM

martin-w

Hi All!
I can't tall you how much I have strived to get this 'up and running' since I got back. I've learned a lot about digital photography, editing, Apple Mac systems iPhoto, and you tube. But I did get there in the end! Hope the results were worth waiting for.
The originals are stunning but I notice that there is a lot of definition lost when the files are 'compressed' onto you tube, although they do offer a new viewing system which helps.
I have tried to capture Arillas 'waking up' to a new season, and as promised evidence of 'the donut man'. The sequence is as large as the 'you tube' file will allow.
Hope you all enjoy <www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU2iKZhruY .
Yammas,
Martin.

TerryW

Hi Martin

The Video/slideshow was well worth your hard work, it is very good. The background music really helps to give that unique Greek feel to it.

You could well have set a trend for us all to write our names on the beach and take a photograph.

Your Link above needs to be changed to www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU2iKZhruY

The > at the end was giving a bad Youtube address.

martin-w

Hi again!
My computer would not read the address given above.
Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU2iKZhruY in your browser address bar.
Yammas,
Martin.

martin-w

Cheers Terry  mate!
I'm new to all of this as you can see. Good job we have an expert on the forum! Glad you liked it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU2iKZhruY
Yammas,
Martin.

kriopigi girl

Well donr Martin !!!!!

That was fantastic I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Pauline x

justjen

Superb Martin. Brings us all a bit closer to paradise. Arillas the Movie - this one will run and run!

Thanks again,
Phil and Jen

Erja

Well done Martin! What better way to start grey Monday than to watch your slide show :)

Life is good ;)

Sandy x

Lovely pictures....I almost felt I was there again.....
Sandy x

blondegirl

Fantastic Martin!  Love the music and cant wait to stay at the BS Hotel in September!  I shall keep watching that before we go now!  Efharisto!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

PaulnMaria

Well done Martin, that cheered up an otherwise dull Tuesday morning.

Ang

Well done Martin a fab slide show.
Ang

Jo Wissett

Fantastic Martin!! Really enjoyed that.  Thank you for sharing your holiday memories with us x

ger

thank you martin, just what we need on a miserable day at work! can't wait to be there
ger x

raff

Martin.
    That has definately got me in the holiday mood, especially the mythos & greek salad.

Jennifer Ferguson

Enjoyed your wonderful slide show.Certainly brought the sunshine back to a dull Scottish morning.