Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup

Started by dimitris, June 14, 2007, 11:21:38 AM

Paul & Nise

Hi Paul and I first came to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, the lads at Rainbow were so good that we returned every year since - now been married 9 yrs this year. With my husbands 50th birthday also that will mean that this October will be visit No 9 heres to many more!

Lindypops

Well done you. I wish you all the best. Have a great time.
Lindypops.

John B

Do I qualify to become a regular visitor ?

2005 Kaloudis Apts
2006 Anna Studios
2007 Bardis Sun
2007 Bardis Sun

Thanks

John

Lindypops

Well, there is a pattern forming John.
Lindypops.

John B

Hi Lindypops,

You have a point, already looking at twice again next year. Wish I could go as much as you.

John

Lindypops

Lindypops.

Karen/Colin

We are halfway there. Got back to cold UK last Monday after second stay in arillas. 2006 at Jimmy & Perrys, 2007 at Nafsika & have just booked today to return in 2008 to stay at Nafsika again. Had a fabulous time. We have 2 teenagers (15yrs & 16yrs) who love it too & it was due to my daughters constant arm twisting this week that we are coming again next year!

Karen

Anne

Just to let you know we have been coming for 10 years and always stayed at Bardis Sun with Poppy and Spiros. We will be coming on the 17th September for our 8th visit.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Wendy n Stu

Hi Anne, we go to Bardis 10th for 2 weeks so we will see you there.  W n S ; o )

Anne

Thats great look forward to meeting you. Anne
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Corfusoon

When we arrive on Friday it will be our 4th visit staying in Arillas. So finally we will qualify!

Yes I know it seems mad. We have built a villa somewhere we have only been a handful of times but we knew what we were looking for and found it right there after a fairly exhaustive search that started out with a World Atlas and a blank sheet of paper.

I had been to Cofu twice in the 80's and always remembered how especially beautiful it was.

During our first few visits visits looking for a plot we were based in and around Corfu town. We spent a long time driving around the Island and originally as we fell in love with the beautiful bay at Ag. Georgios but rapidly found that Arillas had so much more to offer and the location gave access to 3 beautiful beaches.

Two years ago we found a plot that eventually fell through near Eileens, Villa Linakis. Thanks to her we found a plot last May. The rest is history!

We look forward to coming back each holiday. We love the place, the food, the climate and the people have always made us feel very welcome.

Yup we are Arillas Addicts. Glad to join the club!

Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

justphil

I guess Jen and I have just qualified. We got back to England yesterday after our fourth visit. We stayed at Elena Studios, Alecos Sgouros Studios twice and Kaloudis.

Will see you all next July, or earlier if we can manage it.

Phil and Jenny

Lindypops

Glad you had a good time. Roll on 2008 eh?
Lindypops.

riggers

Do we also qualify, been to kaloudis four times. 2005, 2006, 2007, 2007...thanks    riggers....

justphil

Thanks Lindypops. And yes - roll on 2008.
Met eggy in the Cocnut two days on the trot. He called us "veterans" I suppose we are in our own sweet way. Will look out for you next year to buy you a drink. And we are halfway through planning our retirement move to our favourite place in the world.

Arillas - "you make me feel brand new..."

philandjen