Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Have a great time Eileen. Hope you get the same weather we had.

riggers......

Eileen

Yammas Geez & Rigs...I'm on my way....

Eileen....
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Mick and Jill

Work have put a block on alot of websites and yes I can no longer get onto the Arillas website, a large yellow screen appears telling me access denied.

Have management won OH NO I have now learnt how to get onto the internet using my mobile.  I just take my charger into work with me incase the battery dies and look at the website to my hearts content.

Jill
Jill XXX

sharonF

Eileen and Peckedhen have brilliant holidays you lucky people.

Jill, the miserable buggers, good on you finding a way round it.

Sharon x

Shuey

Hi Jill

Have you asked your IT department why they have blocked it?  Mine was blocked some time last year and it was because there was swear words used, ours automatically blocks anything with swear words.  Or was it they were checking your usage and you spend to much time on here!! haha!  Thats what i thought originally!! but it wasn't the case.

Good luck but as you say you have found another way.

Enjoy.

Shuey

Mick and Jill

I work for the local council and even looking on website for bus time tables for clients sometimes receives the yellow screen which we now call the wall of death.  Our employer has just changed from one local authority to another, the old authority were great and we never had a problem. 
Think they realised we spent most of our time on here or ebay.  Never mind can get both on my phone now.
Jill
Jill XXX

TerryW

Try this at work Jill

Type http://proxy.myjems.co.uk/ in your browser and then type www.arillas.com in the web address box that appears. It does get around some filters and its worth trying.

There are other ways of doing it but they are more complicated. 

keefy

Terry thanks for the advice about getting around internet filters, but too scared to try it at work they watch us very very closely....but I'm sure it would work

Eggy

Arillas Today is a slight drop in the late morning/afternoon temp to around 23 deg.
A slight breeze but a warm sun.
Still a few people on the beach and a few in the sea.
( Weggs sister "Clegg" went for a swim and says it's as warm as an indoor pool )

A few more places have now closed for the season but I'm told this one will try and remain "available" until the end of the month.
( I'll leave you to guess where it is )

We had lunch there today and we found it very good and very reasonable. Very sad that it's been the first time, this season, we've got around to it.
A limited menu but still a good choice of midday snacks or main courses.

And does anyone know this character racing past on his turbo charged raleigh?
( With a very happy chappy as passenger )

Good to see him taking it easy, for a change.

Just for Keefy's,and others benefit , I haven't changed the way I post the pics on here so can't answer why some of you can now access them up at work.

Cheers All
Negg

sharonF

That's Thallasa where we had a lovely couple of lunches last time we were there and Dimitris and Bebis, aw so cute.

Sharon x

justphil

Doesn't the sea look wonderful today! I wish, I wish... It was that warm last October as well, when the pools were like fridges.

Thalassa was our mainstay then. We must have used it every day. So glad Spiros decided to open this season. Big vote of thanks needed I think.

And Dimitris looks relaxed at last. Brilliant picture Negg. Thanks for the post, even though I don't know whether to be uplifted or depressed!

Phil

Peckedhen

It's all looking good.

Two hours till we set off!  I'm sooo excited! :D

See you soon Eggy.

Sue

justphil

Have a great time Sue. Give our live to Eggy when you see him.

Phil and Jen

kevin.g

enjoy sue  ....yammas...........hey dimitris no speeding ,precious cargo on board...................yammas bebis....xxxx

Lindypops

Glad to see the passenger wasn`t "working" tonight!
Lindypops.