When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

BlueHeather

Oh poo just seen this or would have popped in....hope you had a good time guys x
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Barry

This time tomorrow Chris and I will be on the plane to spend another  3 weeks at the Marvel Hotel. We were going for a week in May but had to cancel as Chris was admitted to hospital. Although she's still in some pain and discomfort she's refused to cancel this one..Can't think of a better place to convalesce.
And some friends are joining us for the last 2 weeks .
Barry and Chris

BlueHeather

Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

mac1

Cases packed, kids bouncing off the walls with excitement!! finally we can say this time tomorrow (barring any delays), we land on Corfu, should be in Arillas by about 9pm can't wait :) :)

Eggy

Wishing you a very good time here , MAC1 , and delays are notta problem.
( You just have to catch up a bit quicker! - No delays is a bonus!)

Be well and a safe journey.

Negg

Chris12

Well just booked 2 weeks at the tria for 2015 from the 12th June happy days 

Eggy

Remind me that the next Ouzo is on me then , Chris.

Negg

GaryS

15 sleeps till our sneaky week in Arillas. As it was not really planned its seems even more exciting.

PMC

18 August for 2 weeks. Our 3rd visit.  1st in 1996 and last year and this year with  our 11 yr old.  Can't wait.

Paula

ger

Gary that was sneaky! Thought you were going to thailand??

martin-w

Hi,
Me back 'home' at Bardis Hotel, September 26th.-October 10th. can't wait, birthday in my favorite place with all my friends, two weeks of bliss before the English winter! See you there!
Must get a ticker factory up and running, eight weeks to go and counting.
Flight, accommodation, taxi, all booked.........countdown begins.
Yippee!
Martin.

justphil

Yammas Martin. Know exactly how you feel. I am plotting Octomber half term as I wait to be ferried across Pantokrator to the airport and back to UK.

Many have said "why???" and I have no answer.

Dorita will look after you as usual.
Best wishes
Phil

martin-w

Have been reading all your posts Phil, really got me in the Arillas mood! Fourteen years and "why' is still evasive as ever. Think it's the perfect blend of everything in one place....ahhh!
Yes, Dorita and family are wonderful hosts, it's my second home, comfortable accommodation, great grounds and pool, breakfast included, no singles supplement and peace and quiet when you need it!
Have a good flight back, all good things.......yeh!
Martin.

Karen/Colin

Angela66

7 more sleeps :) :) :)

yammas
Angela