Phil and Jen have stopped drinking and smoking

Eggy has taken a vow of silence and become a monk

Easy Jet are offering a buy-one-get-one-free on flights to Corfu

English food has been banned from all tavernas

Eric Bristow has been signed up for the winter darts team

Sorry folks.
Phil

blondegirl

LOL  Dimitris... very funny!!!  Didnt see him when we were there tho.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

TerryW

I am surprised that the Donut man hasn't been head hunted by one of the big energy suppliers or petroleum companies. He sells products in a similar way.

dimitris

Quote from: pilko on October 06, 2008, 12:39:05 PM
some please do me an idiots guide on how to start a new topic and how to post it on the site ,i keep on sending them to myself.thanks pilko

Hello Pilco

just click on this link
and read a bit I hope this will help you
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

blondegirl

He's probably gone to Hollywood now he's famous!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Eggy

I read all this and think:- " Is Arillas today getting silly? "

Phil n Jen give up drinking? - You'll be telling me soon that his liver was not responsible for savaging 2 sheep and a pit bull in Afionas last night!
And..... Eric Barstool - Who's he?

Anyway, with a slow 14deg start to the morning and an even slower move to 20 deg at 18:55 , Arillas today has been a real gem. Relaxation all round and easy times by all.

The exchange rate may be a silly mis-prnt, but I saw e 1.275 this afternoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, On the thread of being silly here's a coupla posers for you all:-

Question 1 - Who does this limb belong to?

Question 2.- What veggies are these that we found under the under growth this a.m?

Question 3.- Why am am doing this update and not drinking Ouzo?

Cheers
Negg

Marymary

Hi Pilko
Hope this helps. To post a new topic  , once logged in click on forum from the list on the left hand side of the page, then click in say, tell us your story then at the top there should be a tab that says "New topic" and you should be able to start one from there. If  you want to be notified of any replies put a tick in the box " notify me of replies". Hope this helps or if you want I can e-mail you some screen shots.

Take Care
Mary

Paul & Denise

An evening post -

A lot more people flew out today than came in probably to be expected at this time of year. Rainbow has 6 empty rooms but more people coming on Friday. 2155 walked past the Nut and not a soul in there, only single figures here in the Malibu. Just had a great meal in Kostas but rumour has it that they are closing at the end of the week . In the interest of accurate reporting I tried the ATM today to be told that my card is not valid on its network!! Nationwide flex account with a visa debit card. it shows around the machine that it will be accepted but other people have been saying the same thing all weekend. think an engineer with a hammer is called for!
Transport booked for Wednesday to have roam around and the girls are making there annual pilgrimage to Corfu town on Friday, so more updates to follow. Royal Ionian is calling so Yammas everybody.

Maggie

I'm glad to see Mick is managing to 'get his feet up'!!!!!!
Unfortunately its on our 4o'clock club table. (If it was 4 o'clock, then perhaps he may be allowed to join! lol..

Mick and Jill

Can't believe its only a week since we returned home, feels like for ever.

Eggy dart board arrived this morning, 1st Christmas present to put away for Calum.

Got some good photos when we were over in Arillas but still cant figure out how to get them on here.  Think its my age lol.  Anyone fancy a holiday in Whitley Bay to show me how to get them on here, got to admit you wont be able to tell the difference between Whitley Bay and Arillas lol and if you believe that you will believe anything.

Jill XXX

justphil

Thanks PaulnDenise for the update. I am very sad to hear the dreadful business year is still in full swing for many of our Greek friends. People are there but they are not spending time or money in many of the venues. It is a disaster for some of them. Let's hope it doesn't affect plans for 2009...

Eggy - I can answer two with confidence - questions 1 and 3. Mick of MnM and because you will be so exhausted after all that posting you'll have to have an ouzo then....... As for Q2 - they look like radish. Keep well and best to Wegg and Megg.

Same here Jill - it seems like forever. If I can help with pics I am only too happy. You could attach them to an email and I'll post them for you, or try to help you by PM. Sorry - Whitley Bay is nice but would only dissapoint after so long in Arillas!!

Phil

georgia

Hello Eggy, being a Norfolk country lass was intrigued by your veggie picture!!
Looks to me like a radish crossed with a dwarf version of a routebago [spelt wrongly I am sure...not to be confused however with a Winnebago!! Whatever it is it has to be one hundred percent organic...very bumpy and warty...if it was an historical figure it would be Oliver Cromwell!!Georgia.

wendycw

Hi everyone I don't normally post, however we have been unable to visit Corfu this year and this site has kept me going all year.  Although we always stay on the north east coast we always visit Arillas at some point in our holiday, and through this site I feel as though I know you all.  I love your reports eggy so please keep up the good work along with all the other roving reporters.  Thanks again for cheering me up every day.

Wendy

Sandy x

Hi Wendy

Welcome on board and hopefully you will get a visit to Corfu next year.... Sandy x
Sandy x

wendycw

Thanks Sandy

The brochures are open as we speak lol