Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Arillas Today???

Bumped into Martin W and had a short chat. Weather good , he's chilled out.....
.......Well , we are all chilled out. WOTMORECANISAY?

Negg

justphil

Can we have Arillas Todays from both viv and Eggy please? Well, at least until viv "goes abroad." I love a bargain, and this bogof would be the best ever.....

Thanks for your lovely posts viv.
Phil

Val n Bill

Viv, don't rush back......there is snow expected across the Pennines tonight according to the BBC weather report.

Val x

The love affair continues.

justphil

Man after my own heart Tony. I'm sure that when we first started researching the islands, there is a lovely hotel/taverna there, and some others. Just checked and they have a a website http://hotelerikousa.gr/ It looks gorgeous.

One day we will be there long enough to visit. In the meantime, we are just waiting for viv's pics.

Have another great time in Arillas Tony and family
Phil

vivian

When you first get off the boat there is a small terverna and the hotel is a bit further up. I did find a live poison jelly fish as a matter of fact I was paddling near it and put my head down to look at it, not thinking of it being so dangerous it was such lovely colours. When the Boss told me it was the most coloured that are the poison I just thought myself lucky as I was thinking about trying to pick it up on a stick for a photo. Spool pleased I didn't. Viv. X

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Eggs has done yesterdays and as you can read lovely in land the front was still windy. Going to Corfu shopping today so it's bound to be hot. Val is the snow a joke?. Viv x

Stay Nude it ante rude

Val n Bill

No Viv not a joke, that was the forecast last night.

Here overnight we have had very high winds and rain lashing down. Got up this morning and it's really dark and 6 degrees. The wind is howling and forecast is still heavy wintery showers.

Val x

Eggy

"Snow Joke" - Viv.

Makes our 24 deg, Sunny and clear, look good here!

I need photobucket help or pics will remain in the camera.
Negg

Val n Bill

Viv the snow fell really heavy in Shropshire, the pictures were on the news all day.

Don't know if you had any in Holmfrith but the weather is really weird here. Snow now forecast for the Lake District.

Val x

justphil

Neill, I'd be jumping to help with photobucket but have never used it. I still use imageshack, which has changed but found my way round it. I would happily post pics for you if it helped.

As for the friggin snow and awful weather in May, all I can say is I should've gone to Arillas. Today.

Phil

vivian

oooo Mr Eggy, Im so sorry I didn't see the post before we left, as I would have been up to your place like a shot. My phone stopped working as did my kindle fire, no idea why. Anyway we are back in uk now, and working on photo,s so that will give me more idea on how to explain it, will do asap. 

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Overnight rain twinned with the 'ole thunder and lightning ploy makes me think that "Truth" has returned back to the UK with our weather!
But ...... have no fear, Arillas always keeps much more in reserve!

Arillas today starts off with 15 deg outside and still a little rain & noise at 9 a.m.
By lunchtime I am thinking normal service may be resumed.
But....... WOTDOIKNOW??

Negg

Val n Bill

Spent the morning sitting in the bar of the Mathraki after a leisurely breakfast, just chilling (and it is a little colder than it should be) the sun is out now after the storm with the promise of a better afternoon.
Missing Nan and Barry but had a lovely few days with them, met lots of people including Mary and shared a great meal with lots of chat and laughs with the three of them.
Hoping to see Eggy again soon, long chat on Tuesday but he has been busy since.

We just can't believe our first week is nearly over, but tomorrow Bill's sister arrives and so it will be the 'the terrible four' that Arillas has to cope with.

Val x

JohnTheRef&Dot

A week gone Val but still another week to come.
Not seen Eggy, wonder where the new dart board is ?
Did not know Nan was over (such a nice lady)
Is Bill still sitting in the corner with the Royal Ionian??
Enjoy the remainder of the Holidays xxx

Eggy

Eggy was at Armourada today. He got home , after a little afternoon rain and a longer afternoon power cut, to outside temps of 22 deg.

He does flit around a bit - DONCHYERKNOW!

Negg