Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

vivian

Sounds as if you had a good time. Im a bit green round the gills that I can only look at the photo's this year (as good as they are) maybe there should be one in May to celebrate the beginning of the season. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justlynn

I know that feeling, Viv!  :(

But thanks for a really great report, Neill!  :)

Lynn xx

Eggy

Quote from: Justlisa on July 07, 2008, 08:59:30 AM
You made me think Eggy.Was sure I was back home not in Arillas.So there is a Steve and Lisa as well as a Lisa and Steve.

Lisa - When I get it wrong I make a good job of it!

It is of course Steve L and VAL. - Apologies to all especially Val.

Steve, just like your Steve, could be easily mistaken for me. I must have been thinking about it when I typed that rather late posting. - Or is it senility?

Negg

Benita

Hi All
We were at Rainbow this time last year having a great time. Last year we watched the GP with Jimmy and Spiros when Farrari did so well which pleased the boys. I was thinking about them yesterday when Hamilton won and Farrari was not on top form. I was laughing thinking what was being said in the bar ! Was anyone there to report the experience. Wish I had been there. I hope the boys and all are well x

Eggy

Benita
I popped in to see them on Saturday when they were watching the all important "poll positions" , do you call it? ( That's why they didn't have a lot to say then? )
They are both very well and, lunchtime today, were welcoming many new guests to Rainbow.

Today sees the departure of Kevin G, Kay and Barbara .and I think will Arillas will miss them all greatly. But it also sees the arrival of .......?  Well, the pic says it all.

Lock up yer Mythos everbody ! - Phil n Jen are raring to go.

The beach looked good this morning with Wegg and I even sharing it's hospitality.

Taken by Wegg who just had to get in that water hence the view from the Sea.
( It was a dirty job but someone had to do it! )
Cheers
Negg

riggers

Ha Ha, Wow they look settled in already Eggy. Tell them to have a great time, from me.  :)

Great pictures.

Cheers.

riggers

vivian

What a delightful picture it just makes you feel so happy for them. Love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

annie

Hi All
Great to see Phil and Jen have arrived safely.Hope they have a great holiday as usual say hi to them neill i will see them in 11 days time
Annie

Sandy x

They certainly haven't wasted any time have they? Arrived at 2.30 and by 5.30 they've had their photo taken!!! Yammas you two.....have a great time....
Sandy x

Eileen

They look so  happy and glad to be there at last. 

Happy holidays you guys! :-)

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Erja

Yeeeiiii! Everyone looks totally happy and setteled in to the Arillas state of mind.

Wish I was there *sigh*
Life is good ;)

blondegirl

Ha ha ha!  Dont they look great.  Its unbelievable that they are here one minit and the next are over there.  Now they can  have a  totally brilliant time!  Oh! I cant wait to go now! 
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justlynn

Well, you've all said it all!

Can't believe how happy and settled in Phil n Jen look when they've only just arrived!
Wish them a great holiday from me too, please Neill.
Lynn x

JohnTheRef&Dot

Nice pic of phil & Jen but we are in the chatroom and would like to know what have they got in the Bags

Sandy x

Mythos? Vodka?........toilet rolls?.........WATER?......
Sandy x