Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

jinksy

hi justphil is it retired justphil now then, lol. nice you got friday off to pack, i got to work right through til monday then take half day off work to drive 5hrs up to gatwick from west wales to catch 22-55pm flight, gonna be shattered but got 2 weeks in glorious arillas to recover, cant wait but not long to go.

justphil

thanks jinsky

Yes I left College forever today. You never retire - you just get like Eggy -  a bit senior. The father of our froum (Eggy of course - eccentric, lovable, funny and real. nobody on the forum will disagree.)

My students bought me  all sorts of presents including the bottle of whisky I am drinking now. And for a change Jen is "running round" after me. Just watch us. Come and say hello to the Arillas hippies (Addicts) dont just point at us.

will shut up now but not forever

Phil

Eileen

Phil congratulations on the start of your new life!

It sounds like you said your farewells in your true laid back way...I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they seen you in the skud in the mud!!! I quite believe that you did have them all green with envy!

Enjoy your whisky...you deserve it. 

"Whisky may not cure the common cold,
but it fails more agreeably than most other things."

Slainte. Here's tae ye

Eileenxxx

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

jean

Have a great holiday Phil, sure you will. Sounds like you've earned it too. Say Hi to Anna and family for us and try not to drink them dry.
This forum is a strange thing, it makes you feel good just knowing that other people are going to be in Arillas enjoying all it has to offer (a tiny a bit jealous too of course!)
Looking forward to some reports from you and Jen. Enjoy!

justphil

Slainte Eileen, lynn, jinsky, jean.

I haven't got a cold but can admit to being a bit common. And I fail agreeably  far too often...

Thanks all for kind wishes. Will all come true on Monday...
Phil

sue

congratulations on your retirement phil.
ian finished work last friday he was made redundant.
have a great holiday phil and jen wish i could of met you
sue & ianxx

Dave n Anne

Hi Phil

Congratulations on your retrement , glad you had a good night in the pub . May you have a long and happy one and your dreams of living in Arillas come true.

All the best

Dave n Anne

ps see you in a couple of weeks

blondegirl

****CONGRATULATIONS PHIL****
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Erja

Gongrats Phil! Enjoy being a free man, which I am sure you will :)
Life is good ;)

riggers

Congratulations Phil Mate.

We can celebrate with a party tomorrow night.  :) :)

Cheers.

riggers.

Timbo

Congratulations Phil,

Our paths will no doubt cross in a just over a week! I hope so anyway! :-)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Lindypops

All best wishes phil, enjoy.
Lindypops.

justphil

Am really touched by all your good wishes.

Thanks to all of you. Sue, Ian, BG, Dave, Anne, Erja, riggers, timbo, lindypops. You're all stars.

Will see all of you out there one day.
Phil

nicki

Congratulations Phil! Also thanks for replying to my newbie post and the info re pop socks!! Am off to Arillas tomorrow and am SOOOOOO excited. Hope to bump into you and Jen while we're there. Best wishes!!

justphil

Thanks nicki. Please don't be shy if you see us - just come up and say hello.

Phil