Flights from Uk to Corfu in the winter season?

Started by nikos, February 28, 2010, 10:05:23 PM

nikos

Hello everyone, i was wondering if it would be intresting for you if was 2 flights from any Uk airport to Corfu in the winter season. How many of you would be traveling for a long weekend or for a 2 days escape during the week in the winter.
I made a group on facebook and the results of the people who allready join is very big, if any of you is also on facebook have a look here and support my idea.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=374431423221&ref=mf
thanks a lot

Sandy x

Sandy x

riggers

Hi Nikos. Yes would be fantastic if that happened..... Winter break in Arillas :)

Long weekends, weeks  all sounds good to me. :)

riggers.

Sara

Great idea Nikos & good luck.
We would definitely make use of winter flights to Corfu.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Janis

Oooh, yes Nikos - what a great idea! (Manchester or Leeds Bradford for us, please!)
8)

Janis x

justphil

Needless to say Phil and Jen would be interested Nikos! Almost enough to get me back on Facebook. Can you keep us up to date on arillas.com as well please? Good luck

see you in July. ("Oh NO!!" I hear you say....)

Phil

Sandy x

Sandy x

Eileen

It is possible to help the cause even if you are not a member of Facebook :-)

Write to Easyjet and/or Ryanair at the addresses below...and please don't forget to inform them of Nicos's Facebook Group....

Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451
Swords
Co Dublin
Ireland

Fax +353 8121676

or

Easyjet Plc
Hangar 89
London
Luton Airport
Bedfordshire
LU2 9PF
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

vivian

Hi Eileen, Did so last night, asked about one from Manchester and one from a London airport also told them about Nico's cause. He will be haied a Greek God if it works. I think most of the girls think he is already anyway.lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

nikos

haha thanks Viv, and Eileein i'm very impressed by the information you have allready.
But, the really point is not where in Uk airport would be the flights but just the bigging of that flight. I;m sure if you are from manchester or london or newcastle you have allready low cost flights between your airports. And for me is no problem which airport any airline company will  choose to fly to Corfu in the winter season. The thing is to be the beggining.
Thanks a lot for your replies, i'm sure i will expect more replies and more ideas in that subject..;)

Eileen

Yes Nicos, I think we should focus on securing a winter flight from any airport in the U.K...so let's keep it simple.   I'm well used to traveling for hours to an airport therefore it would not make much difference to me!  I would be very happy just to be able to get over there!

Eileenx

www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

vivian

I agree with you completly Eileen and Niko's start anywhere and once they know how many tourist and buisness want to get over to Corfu quicker then via Athens and that it could pay them im sure they will go for more flights. Even though as far as they are corcerned its for money and not for us I dont care. It would just be fantastic to be able to get over there social occaions  during the as well as just a few days relaxing at home. Viv x

Stay Nude it ante rude

kerkyra

I agree  with all of the comments above.
Would love to have a weekly flight from the UK to Corfu during the winter.
This year we are trying to organise our first Christmas & New Year over there.
We have the following to choose from depending on prices:
Newcastle - Amsterdam - Athens - Corfu (mix of KLM & Aegean/Olympic), or
Heathrow - Athens - Corfu(Aegean/Olympic).
We will have to wait and see what will be the best deal for us.

Fingers crossed and I will send my comments to Ryan air & Easyjet.

Andy

Eileen

Nikos well done.

5 days and already you have 824 members and lots of positive feedback!

For those of  you not on Facebook...It has been reported in the local press in Kos that the new Ryanair Italy - Kos routes may be extended into the winter, apparently the schedules are to be released in August.  Considering this is only the beginning and their first foray into Greece this is good news.  Let's all hope they extend their schedule to Corfu...preferably from the U.k ;-)

Eileen.
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

Eileen

UPDATE....LOL...IN 2 MINUTES THE MEMBERSHIP JUMPED BY 12!  It's like a marching army.....with Nikos at the front :-)

Eileen.xxx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB