ann studios

Started by ssoulsby, April 18, 2004, 01:23:27 PM

ssoulsby

Hi Anna and Kostos
We will be back July 19th.  Are all your studios for 4 the same size?  We really appreciated the facilities last year and cant wait to be back.  Also, do you have mosquito nets for hire?  I was so badly bitten last year I would like to try a net this time.  If I bring my own, is there some way of fixing it up?
See you in July
Sylvia. Michael and Nathalie

Anna

hi Sylvia nathalie and michael all the rooms upstairs they have the same size also for mosquito nets i havent but if you bring yours we try to fixed but no so sure if we can.

Big kisses to lovely nathalie

yours
Anna

Ivan

8) Please could someone tell me where in Arillas the Anna Studios are?
   I'm curious having read all the good reports about them on the Forum.
                                 Ivan

Anonymous

hi past the road of dimitris taverna and stop at basilis super market on the corner you turn right 200meters up the hill(the way to san stefanos)
regards
Anna

Quote from: Ivan8) Please could someone tell me where in Arillas the Anna Studios are?
   I'm curious having read all the good reports about them on the Forum.
                                 Ivan

sue

hi ivan
you will always hear great reports on AnnA studios as they are the best.
dont get me wrong there is also many more great places its just i went last year oh wat a fantastic time we had.
also the studios are huge.
when i came home last year i booked the following day as i was scared i wouldnt get in.
but i did no problem.
sue 8)
3 weeks & 6 days to go.(not counting) :P

Paul/Deb5

Hiya Sue
Yes I have just sent Norm & Sandy a text to say its 3 weeks & 6 days, not counting either!!!! we will see you there?
by the way i have noticed that you sent your message at 5:23am are you staying awake to get practice in before you go???? or do you work nights?

Paul/Deb5

Paul/Deb5

Also Hi Ivan
Just a quick note if you look on main page of Arillas.com you will see Map of area and its got most properties on it etc.

Paul/Deb5

ssoulsby

Hi Anna
Just to let you know I have got myself a mosquito net.  It is free standing and doesnt require any fixing so hopefully this will do the trick.  If anyone else is interested, I got it over the net from safariquip, who have lots of different types
See you in July
Love
Sylvia, Michael and Nathalie

Anonymous

What an interesting site! Can I ask which mosquito net did you buy? We've taken nets with us in the past but haven't been able to fix them up properly.

Hi guest
The mosquito net I bought is called a 'mosinet self supporting bed net' and looks rather like a plastic tunnel cloche for strawberries, but is made of net impregnated with permathrin.
The cost is £37.94 including P&P which seems quite expensive but I dont care if it works!
Try safariquip website and you should find it OK
Sylvia

Marie Gibbon

hi sylvia,
i dont know if you can remember us or if your even the right people but i think u are.  :D  i think that you was at anna studios the same time as us last year (26th - 12th aug) there was only me and my mum, we didnt talk much just said hello when ever we passed eachother :D . i think you are the people im thinking of as i remeber nathalie playing in the pool with her friends. we are going on 12th july - 26th this year when will you be going maybe we will see you again :D
love marie and gina xx

ssoulsby

Hi Marie & Gina
Yes we were in Arillas the same time as you.  We are going 19th July for 2 weeks and staying at Anna's again so we will overlap for a week.  See you then.
Sylvia, Michael and Nathalie