easy jet flights

Started by gaye, November 04, 2009, 02:11:08 AM

vivian

Gosh Phil, going to miss you and Jen again as we go in May but we will be back for Sept & Oct so we might get to meet you then a long last. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sara

I subscribe to Easyjet for their emails & updates & I've listed my preferred airports etc, but I've not received anything from them regarding their 2010 schedule - has anyone else? Do they even let you know? I thought they did.
Had an email this morning, but that was just an offer for Jan - March flights.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Erja

I have also subscribed for the updates from easyJet, alas I have not received not one email regarding my requested information in two years.

Mind you, that is so far the only neagative thing I have to say about easyJet :)
Life is good ;)

ann marie

hi
booked our flights early yesterday morning already gone up £38.
22nd july til 5th august. 
got 2 apartments at the marinaki
hopefully see you there again next year Jo.

justlynn

Quote from: galvinised! on November 05, 2009, 02:04:37 PM
Lynn dont hover, get em booked lol!!! xx

You would normally be right, Clare, but after all the trouble I had this year booking a holiday before verifying the dates at work!!

lynn xx

Sandy x

Yes Sara....I had an email from EJ yesterday morning announcing the 2010 schedule.....about an hour after I had booked my flight!
Sandy x

Jo Wissett

Hi anne marie, yes all being well we should be seeiny you at the marinaki from 25th onwards. Thats presuming that easyjet ever release the manchester schedule! And i subscribe to their email and heard squat diddly!

tracey&peter

I subscribed and they did inform me when schedules went live - mind you it wasa few hours after I had booked!!!

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

bull

We suscribed and heard nothing. Next week i hope.

Smiffypink

I received my Easyjet schedule notice this morning saying the 2010 summer flights were now on sale, only 9 days late lol!!