easy jet flights

Started by gaye, November 04, 2009, 02:11:08 AM

justphil

Thanks Sara. how did you guess about the celebration????? Ha Ha

Phil

angiem

Quote from: justphil on November 05, 2009, 12:20:40 PM
Just a thought - Jo usually goes to Marinaki, next to Kaloudis,

Sorry, I meant Marinaki - silly me! (It's a bit early in the day for me lol)

Angie

justlynn

Well done Phil and Jen, so pleased for you both - extremely good prices for peak season!!

Good on everyone who's booked - we're still hovering!!

lynn xx

Smiffypink

Lynn dont hover, get em booked lol!!! xx

Jo Wissett

I think she meant as in they are STILL NOT LIVE!!!!!!!!ARRGGGHH

riggers

They don't seem to be in a hurry for us poor folk flying from Manchester :(

riggers.

raff

Didn't think much to the prices from Gatwick, much more expensive than last year. Would have only saved £200 to fly from Gatwick.  then get there and find a B & B again, which was £100 last year.  Finally opted for flythomascook from Birmingham. Easier and probably works out £20 more expensive, but no travelling the day before, B & B and also the taxi to the airport.  July 26 - Aug 16 happy days....

angiem

Can I just keep clicking on 'show flights', or do I need to 'refresh' and re-enter the details? - anybody know??

Angie

justphil

Yes angiem - it worked for me, anyway.

Phil

angiem

thorpe

Looks like Manchester is now 12th November!!!!

angiem

OH FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!!!

Well, at least I can go and do some work now.

Sandy x

Phil, looks like I shall just miss you and jen again - I'm coming back on the 7th (booked this morning!). Maybe October? Another wait for those flights but I think I'll wait for then rather than September....
Sandy x

justphil

Aw shucks Sandy - you'll have em all thinking we've had a tiff.... Not true.

Will be sad to miss you again, but we are yet again at the mercy of the academic year. But after July, it's anyones guess what we'll do. Even we don't know yet. PaulC suggested on Facebook earlier that we just didn't bother to catch the flight back. I can see mileage in that...

love
Phil

Sandy x

LOL phil I know the feeling. I booked my outward journey in June months ago but had to wait until today to book the return in July. Until then, I was kidding myself that I was staying out there for good......
Sandy x