easy jet flights

Started by gaye, November 04, 2009, 02:11:08 AM

justphil

I hope so. Erja the early bird catches the......... no worms here.

Mind you, I don't work tomorrow, but my body clock is such I'll probably wake a 5 and be onto EJ again by ten past.

I reckon they're busy putting the prices up having monitored us lot on the forum all day....

Phil

Sandy x

What are you doing till 10 past 5 justphil?    :wink:
Sandy x

justphil

The truth? Finishing the litre of vodka we started earlier!

Phil

riggers

ur probably right Phil...been watching all day. 

Jo Wissett

Well fellow arilliacs, its goodnight from me. But i may just have my ipod next to my bed while i am settling down...ie the next 18 minutes:-))) good luck to anyone who braves the next few hours. All bloody  brown's fault if you ask me, normal people desperate for a bargain

riggers

Sandy x

Kalinichta Jo...I'm going at midnight or we could waste another night's sleep!! Maybe it will be in action when we wake up tomorrow morning....
Sandy x

justphil

Goodnight Jo luvver. We might all be mad but we'll be smiling when we've booked....

Phil

tracey&peter

Phil, I see Bristol is Live now - we are waiting for Manchester to do a comparison - being in the Midlands its about the same to do Bristol or Manchester so waiting to see which has better flying times and price!

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

justphil

Well we overslept, but woo hoo!!! we're booked from Bristol. Peak season - 12 July to 26 July - 2 hold bags - £145 each all in.

That is less than we paid last year from Gatwick, and miles less than the Bristol prices were then.

Phil and Jen are spectacularly happy bunnies now!!!

Good luck to all of yous
Phil

angiem

Well done Phil - 'really happy for you both.

We're still waiting but are trying for july 26th to 9th August so sadly will miss you yet again!! Never mind, one day.....

Angie

Jo Wissett

Good news Phil,  Angie that is when are trying for as well!

angiem

Hi Jo,

Are you trying for the Mathraki again? What are the prices like there at that time?

Angie

Sara

Thats a fantastic price for peak season Phil & from Bristol too, no wonder you are both "happy bunnies"
I feel a celebration coming on............

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justphil

Thanks Angie and Jo. Sad we'll be missing you again.

Just a thought - Jo usually goes to Marinaki, next to Kaloudis, but Mathraki is now exclusively with Thomson I think. Might be worth contacting them to find out - their email is info@mathrakistudios.net

all the best
Phil