Easyjet Summer 2010 TO launch 2nd November

Started by thorpe, October 26, 2009, 01:10:54 PM

justphil

riggers mate, I will but Jen won't - we've got it covered! Like the idea Sandy medear, as like as not I'll be awake.... on arillas.com

Phil

Sandy x

I certainly won't be booking at work....more than my life is worth these days....
Sandy x

riggers

ok leave it to me Sandy......i will book you 3 months may-july and 2 months sept-october.

Sandy x

Thanks riggers....most kind. Are you paying too?
Sandy x

riggers

Sandy x

Sandy x

justphil

You would not believe the party we would throw in Arillas if we won the lottery riggers.
Often dream about it...

Phil

riggers

justphil

I would do April, May, June July, August, September, October. Nothing wrong with August - just busier!!

Not greedy. A total glutton!

Phil

riggers

Smiffypink

I saw this on the website yesterday, they're releasing them a whole month earlier this year cos last year it was the beginning of December.

And if i remember rightly, they go on sale at 6am, but dont quote me on that, i may be wrong, but that rings a bell from last year as i remember setting my alarm lol!!

justphil

Smiffy dear, I will be up at 6am and checking. Right or wrong, it ain't your responsibilty. Thanks for the tip. Mind you, on Monday I would have been up at 6am anyway, for work. But I will be on easyjet.com before my tea is brewed...

Take care luvver
Phil

Sandy x

Well that may just save us from a long and sleepless night smiffy....thank you!
Sandy x

thorpe

Date now changed by easyjet toth November -see other post for details. 

thorpe