Started by thorpe, August 07, 2009, 04:30:57 PM

thorpe

easyjet flights now on sale up to end of June 2010 from london gatwick to corfu

kevin.g

Sandy x

Sandy x

Lisa and Steve

blondegirl

so tempted... need to organise everyone else, if it was just two it would be easy...
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Lisa and Steve

kevin.g

hi all
got a fab deal with e/j,thanks to thorpe who started this post we got our flights for £150 return for a 10day visit in june...cant wait to get back to see our freinds..............................yammas

Jo Wissett

good bargain you got there kevin! comon peeps, lets have a look at your bargains, see eho has the best!

justphil

Jen and me WILL be in Arillas next summer. But we can't book SleazyJet - it will be July. And the newly announced schedules don't go there. Some fantastic prices available now. Go for it!

Our lovely Sara followed the Bristol thread and booked within hours of the announcement. So glad I posted about it and luvver, it is joining yous for a drink in the Nut I am looking forward to.

But to be honest I would sell my shirt and my body to be there right now. Sad bit is at my age the shirt is worth a lot more....

Phil

jeff and di

can!t believe it booked easyjet for next june 2010 ££160 each including all add ons from Gatwick 5th time to Arillas, bring it on. 

justlynn

Well done, Jeff and Di.......... good result......

lynn xx

Sandy x

I plan to return to the UK in July. So at the moment I have booked a one-way ticket in June.....
Sandy x

riggers

Oh my, Sandy will you come back. ??? don't blame you if you don't.... :)

justlynn

Ooh, a one-way ticket is sounding pretty good to me right now, Sandy.......

lynn xx

Sandy x

Sandy x