When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

vivian

Noooooo, send it quick Lindypop's im not quite sure if I will believe it otherwise. hehehe. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

kes

vivian

Hi Kes, surely you are going to be there sometime in October?

Stay Nude it ante rude

Karen/Colin

Just got back yesterday from another fab 2 weeks in Arillas. We are determined to go to another part of the world next year but I can already feel myself been drawn back to Arillas. We have all got glum faces & I have spent most of today thinking 'this time yestarday....' or 'this time last week....'

I have a strong feeling we will be back sooner rather than later & if my daughter has anything to do with it it will be next july!

Karen & co.

justphil

Strange how that happens Karen. By Christmas you'll already have booked....

Never believed Jen and me could ever be so obsessed with one place.

Phil

Karen/Colin

True, last year we went to change our remaining euros into pounds & spent them straight away booking for this year, I daren't walk past a travel agents.

Next yaer though there will only be three of us as our son is off with his pals. We like to saty at the rainbow complex but they only have 2 bed studios or 5 bed apptments.
Can anyone recommend any good 3 bed accomadation?

karen

Baldy Barry

Mirage Studio/apartments have 3 bed accomodation.
2 beds in bedroom and a bed settee thingy.
Hope I don't burn !

justphil

Anna has one bedroom apartments upstairs. That could work for a family of three. And I am sure that Philip and Eleni at the Tria Adelphia could accommodate you as well.  Right up the hill, Kostas apartments would be suitable. There are others too. Oh well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. See you in Arillas next year then.........

lol
Phil

vivian

Hi Lindypops, got the pics. You look very elegant and sedate, Mr hedgehog looks good as well and the Bride looks lovely. Thanks Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sandy x

Leo has some three bed studios at Arillas Inn Apartments opposite the Rainbow
Sandy x

Baldy Barry

Right this is it !
One last day at work.
This time termorrer !
Calm down Barry..it's just a holiday.....deep breaths......thats it....
Waheyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!
Hope I don't burn !

sharonF

Viv, really pleased you have booked, it will do you good. 

Barry, have a fantastic holiday, will miss your posts, no doubt you will have plenty to write about on your return

Sharon x

justjen

Have a great time Barry - watch out for the wierdos.

lol, Jen

vivian

Have a great time Barry. Aholiday doe's everybody good Sharon, shame you wont be there maybe in May. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Erja

Have fun Barry! You do understand that weirdo reports are now compulsory on your arrival  ;)

As for me...just over two weeks to wait...
Life is good ;)