Author Topic: Arilas Bay Apartments 2006  (Read 9154 times)

Offline Mandyb

Arilas Bay Apartments 2006
« on: April 16, 2006, 01:23:52 PM »
Hi,
I'm new here.  :D I have been to Arillas before but it was at least 11-12 years ago so I imagine it will of changed quite a bit! :roll:
We are going to the Arilas Bay Apartments at the end of May 2006. We are two adults and two children, staying in a two bedroom apartment.
Can anyone tell me a bit more about the apartments? Has anyone visited this season? What are the two bedroom apartments like? Are they as close to the beach as I think they might be?
Any comments welcome! Starting to get excited now!!!
Thanks
Mandy

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 01:49:11 PM »
Hi Mandy, very near beach, just behing sea view. If yu get on the top floor you can see forever, balcony goes right round so you can be in shade or sun all day on there.
Very roomy and your host are lovely, have been once and had a bit of sand left in corners of kitchen, but  beds sheets and towels always clean.
We like them a lot and have used them a few times. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline elaine

arillas bay apts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 10:33:51 PM »
Hi Mandy, My family and I stayed at the Arillas Bay in July 2005, we had a two bed apt which had a balcony that was front facing so therefore overlooking the pool and the sea which was fantastic and also side/back view.  The accommodation was basic, but the location is fantastic.  Yianni who owns the apartments is a great host, I guarantee you will be made very welcome and will have a great holiday.  The beach is on your doorstep.  We also went to Arillas in summer 2004 and stayed at the bardis sun hotel which was also great but we needed a room for 2 adults and 2 children last year so we choose the Arillas Bay.  Unfortunately we are not going on holiday this year although would love to.  We left a cd in the Seabreeze (which is the restaurant/bar in the Arillas Bay), it was the Faithless cd and Yianni loved it so my husband left it with him, if any of the music from it is played while your holiday can you post a reply and let me know and if you get talking to him ask if he remembers us, we were the Northern Irish ones!, that might jog his memory.   I hope you enjoy yourselves, I am so jealous, let me know how you get on.

Elaine Law
ELAINE LAW

Offline Mandyb

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »
Hi Viv and Elaine
Thanks for your replys! The apartments sound as though they will be fine for us and the kids.
Last year we a a week in a spanish villa but we were miles from the beach(not good with kids), and also a week on our own on Halki which was divine. We would love to go back there as we went very soon after a family tragedy :cry:  and spent the first few days in a state of shock! Halki was absolutly beautiful but not much there to entertain kids except the beach.
Looking forward to Arillas and lazing about on the beach and by the pool! Nil by mouth until I get there though cos my bikini seems a couple of sizes too small :oops:

Offline rach94

Arillas Bay Apartments
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 10:00:45 PM »
The Arillas Bay Apartments are absolutely great.  You could not find better.   :lol:
We are staying there for the second time from 1st May and cannot wait.
We have two kids and they had a fab time too.

Offline Li-sa

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 12:08:38 AM »
Hi again Mandy...we're staying there too!

Thanks for the reviews everyone...it's good to know that the apartments are nice.

Lisa.

Offline Mandyb

Hi Lisa
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 06:16:57 PM »
Hi, Isn't that strange! Do you know how many apartments there are? We'll fight you for the best one!! Only joking!
We will see you by the pool then!
Only another few weeks to go. :lol:
Mandy

Offline Li-sa

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 11:35:31 PM »
:lol: he he!

No, I don't know how many appartments there are, but we have requested the best one  :wink:
Did you book with Manos? If so, we'll probably see you at the welcome meeting!

I can't wait for my holiday and the girls are pretty excited too.

Lisa.

Offline Mandyb

Manos
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »
Hi Lisa
We booked via the MyTravel.co.uk site but the tour operator is Manos.
Mandy

Offline dave/lynn

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 02:27:20 PM »
hi. to everyone who are arillas fans,our 1 st visit there was on a cheapie
we did,nt know where we going till we arrived in corfu,what a surprise.we have been back 5 times,we are going back on 29/05/06,we stay at the arillas bay aprts,you will usually find us at the sea breeze if yanni has,nt kicked us out so he can go home.theres a big party of us meeting up there.ps has anybody yanni,s email address yhe one i have is,nt being reconised it keeps coming back

see you all in paradise
                                                  dave/lynn

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 01:31:40 AM »
Hi dave/lynn,

Yianni's comp and land lines are out of action just now, i have been trying to get intouch with him :x

His mobile is barred from recieving incoming international calls as well :roll:

so if any 1 reads this and are going out there before the 26th of May could you get him to call me, ( malky from Scotland).
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
arillas bay
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »
stayed at the arillas bay in september last year, only basic apartments but clean and the staff are very friendly. We even got a cooked breakfast on our leaving day cooked by yannis mum, she was running everywhere tying to make sure everyone had eaten before they left. fantastic
SHEILA

Offline martin w

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 08:03:26 PM »
arillas bay apartments are basic but clean and yes they are very close to the beach.Yanni will make you feel very welcome if you eat there be prepared for a long wait but the food is super :D

Offline Li-sa

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 02:17:45 PM »
We've just come back from 2 weeks at the arillas bay. We had a 2 bedroom apartment which was very roomy and had plently of storage space, but was quite basic and old.

It was fine for our needs though and we didn't spend much time indoors despite the rain and storms!

The swimming pool is nice with plently of sunbeds and the bar/taverna was good value with great food.
There are also table football and pool tables in the bar area, which is good for the older kids (and dads!).

Lisa.

Booking.com