Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

Thomson.Cancelled contract.

<< < (2/4) > >>

alex:
i have just phoned aris up but unfortunately he wasnt there, and i got someone who couldnt speak much english, i will try again later and find out whats going on, i prefer flying on  a friday and so far all the other companies fly on a mon, unless you want horrid flights, but i would put up with that if it means i could go back to the bardis next year. alex

Lisa and Steve:
Have sent a pm.

blondegirl:
We are going to the Galini and they look great. We booked through T.Cook. The Galini website is www.galini-hotel.com.  There is a map in progress on this site that shows you the location too.

Jo Wissett:
Hi

We have stayed at the Kaloudis twice and always found the apartments to be excellent quality. The Galini always looks immaculate too so im sure both will be fab choices.  Word of warning though, Billy at the Kaloudis is a tad grumpy so be careful, especially if (god forbid) you get water on his precious grass! I kid you not!!!

Lisa and Steve:
Decided to cancel both holidays with Thomson as our own little protest at what they have done to tha Bardis sun.We are now going with Thomas Cook to the Galini from Stansted at a fraction of the price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version