Deutsches Forum > Deutschsprachliches Forum

Message for Peter, the banker

<< < (2/3) > >>

Truth:
I hope there's no Cockney Rhyming Slang involved here ?   LOL

Sinbad:
No intrigue and no cockney rhyming slang!

Just a very nice gentleman called Peter who works in a bank (in Dusseldorf I think?)  An avid supporter of his team in the World Cup who was enjoying watching the games when we were in Arillas at the beginning of June.

Unfortunately we did not see him on our last day to exchange email addresses and this was the only way I could think of trying to get hold of him to wish his team good luck for the final.

justphil:
And a very good way to use our forum. The whole point is staying in touch with people you meet in Arillas. Tonight the power of it will see us celebrate no more than being here, with two very dear friends at Brouklis.

Phil

Sinbad:
Totally agreed Phil. Who knows, maybe one day hubby and I will be in Arillas at the same time as you and Jen????

I would wish you a fabulous holiday but I know you are already are and always will....very envious!

Pam

justphil:
Don't be envious Pam. I might be the Fanny Craddock of Arillas, I just share the recipe, which is so simple. My work will be done when every business in Arillas tells me that they have survived, and are happy with the takings............

But NONE of them employ me. I just need to be here until I die. And a thriving Arillas will make that happen. Totally selfish, but helping many to choose a brilliant place to holiday.

Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version