Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

Help

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dave Griffiths:
Thanks Tracey & Peter.

Take care.
Dave.

alex:
you are right peter it does say splish splash on the board, dick and me are staying there this year may and sept, if you are interested dave you will find it in the skytours book.  it is the first time i will be staying there my self, all though i have been in there rooms several times as my sons have stayed there on several occasions and they highly reccomend it.
alex

Dave Griffiths:
Thanks Alex.

Take care.
Dave.

peter&evie:

--- Quote from: Dave Griffiths ---Has anyone any info on the Tropicana Studios I think they pulled out of the Manos Brochure, would like a phone No or e-mail address etc, also if you go flight only will any of the owners of the apartments pick you up and drop you off at the airport? Went to Arillas last year with Manos and it took us longer to transfer from the airport to Arillas than it did to fly from Newcastle to Corfu, we are hoping to go to Arillas for 2 weeks in May.
Take care.
Dave.
--- End quote ---

Hi Dave
Sorry do not know were the tropicana  is but just to say we went to arillas last year for the first time, wonderful holiday, lovely people, super food.
saw the galini apts when out and about we were going to do as you are doing and book indepently. flights were £500 plus apt rental all told about £900 booked same hols online with thomas cook £685 including transfer.
went with manos last year transfer not too bad but company cr***. :D

Dave Griffiths:
Thanks Peter&Evie, been tryig to book Kaloudis Village for May but they only have rooms for 4 persons so will have to keep trying.

Take care.
Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version