Welcome to Arillas > Walking in Arillas and north west Corfu

Sunday walk on the Arillas Trail : 2nd June 2013

<< < (2/4) > >>

adairsl:
My wife and I walked the trail last year.Even though I wasnt at my best physically we took our time and had plenty of water with us.
It was absolutely spectacular and just a joy to see parts of the area previously unknown to us.
Will definitely be doing it again this year and if I can make it many more of you I am sure  could give it a try.
Any new walks that become available so much the better.
Oliver.

TerryW:
I had a play at Lunchtime today. I think I will be using this a lot in Arillas, thanks to Dimitris :-)

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2153604&code=fc2d62ef204782f97d2aed00d855f586

jackson:
Phill im sure that you can do far more [walking ] than you say and are really quite fit being 60 isn't old nowadays unless you have been unfortunate with illness or injury in your life which I hope you have not [or is the pull of the nut more stronger than the inclination to walk]

justphil:
Jackson m8, I could still do it easily, but without Jen. That is the point - I would rather do nothing with her, than anything else without her. No matter who asks me I will say "no." We have built a very simple life (the lowest common denominator to mathematicians) but it is ours and it is who we are. We still bounce off each other (intelectually of course, before this gets smutty) and still love and laugh together. As for bouncing, I'll leave it to your imagination. I couldn't possibly comment.....

I am very fit for 60, compared to many of my peers who have either popped or who are losing their clogs. I put it down to the highs that Arillas has given me over the last ten years. It is better than drugs, and more addictive. It should be available on the NHS.

Phil

jackson:
Fair Point and as far as saying arillas is a drug as I have been coming every year since 1997 I couldn't agree more and I look forward to my next return in aug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version