Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

IRINI STUDIOS

(1/2) > >>

JDillon:
Hi Everyone,  coming back to Arillas for the 3rd time, and staying in the Irini Studios.  Anyone got any feed back on these??

carol:
Hi,Im not sure if im right but 2 years ago we stayed at the Nikos Apartments and im sure Irini Studios were on the opposite side of the road to the Nikos but a little futher down.I think theres only about 3  or 4 studios, 2 facing the main road and 2 set back.They use to be with manos but i dont know who their with now.Who have you booked with.?If i saw a pic i could tell you if they were the same.cx

JDillon:
Hi Carol

Unfortunately there is no picture available, we booked through First Choice and I think they've possibly only just taken them over.  All I know is that when we booked there were 9 rooms available, but don't know how many in total.  Thanks for your response though!

carol:
Hi JDillon,It looks like their different studios.All i can remember was there was only afew rooms.Hope somebody replies for you.Anyway where ever they are you,ll have a great time in Arillas.When are you going??cx

JDillon:
Hi Carol,  Not to worry, like you said, we'll still have a great time!  Going on 16th September for 2 weeks, so really can't wait now.  Jackie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version