Welcome to Arillas > Talking about the weather

The Mist

(1/3) > >>

Aly:
See today's pic of the day (12 Aug).  Anyone experienced this whilst in Arillas?  It happened once when I was there a couple of weeks ago, its the most bizzare thing, its still very hot, but you can't see a hand in front of you!  When it disppears, its absolutely roasting  :o
Aly

tracey&peter:
As long as strange things dont come out of the mist Aly everyone will be fine - or has this already happened :wink:  :wink:

But then again, maybee the mist will clear a few strange things of the beach  :lol:  :lol:

Tracey  :)  :)

Eileen:
Yeah Aly, when we were over June/July there was mist one day.  It was so strange, it was like in patches and you walked into it and out the other side! :?

Tracey, I hope no one thought Keith and I were strange things! :D

harold:
I am still seeing the picture of the day for  the 11th August

Fiona:
Yes, I experienced the mist on 11th August.  It was really weird, almost spooky, and even blew into Porto Fino while we were having lunch.  As has been mentioned, as soon as it disappeared it was absolutely scorching and very humid.  However, it was early afternoon before it went.

Funnily enough it was hovering just above the sea the night before and I took a picture of it, never imagining what it was going to be like the following day.

Fiona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version