seats on the jetty

Started by TONY WITH AN A, June 19, 2011, 05:36:39 PM

TONY WITH AN A

There were two seats on the jetty. One facing the sunset the other facing away from the sunset. True or false

justphil

Is this a competition? Will I win a car if I get drawn out of the hat?

My memory is that one faced towards the sunset and the other out to sea. But memory in my case is a very wobbly affair....

lol
Phil

John B

Unless my memory has gone aswell. I seem to remember one facing the sea the other the sunset.

John

TerryW

justphil

Thanks Terry. I can stop wondering if my memory was deceiving me yet again....

Phil

TONYNEW

Is it your memory Phil the Mythos or Vodka Frappe ? lol ;-)

justphil

It's all a front Tony. My memory is razor sharp. Do you remember the large Mythos you promised to buy me the last time we met? Bet you can't even remember when it was.....

Ha ha - maybe one day we can meet for real in Arillas. Looking forward to it.
Phil

TONYNEW

Phil i will buy you a Mythos anytime pity you're not there in August but at some point our paths will cross no doubt 8 weeks tomorrow for us and can't wait :-)
Tony

Mick and Jill

The Jetty is in a pretty bad state, apparently the locals have asked if they can tidy it up but as it is illegal they have been refused permission.

Jill
Jill XXX

TerryW

The jetty looks a bit worse every year and its a shame if the locals can't repair it.

Arillas360

Took this picture about 4 or 5 years back now

360ยบ Virtual Tours Of Arillas

Ang

Fab Picture Arillas 360

The condition of the jetty admittedly is showing signs of wear and tear, but in the 17yrs we've been coming its not that bad.... maybe we should start a "fill the holes" campaign send money over for some quick drying liquid cement and those of us that are willing and able make up a bucket and under the cloak of darkness fill a hole or 3... by the end of the season as if by magic the jetty would be restored to it former glory, I jest not as no one else is going to repair it!! especially not in the current climate.
Ang

Booking.com