FIRST TIME TO ARILAS

Started by JOHNB, August 04, 2005, 03:11:01 PM

JOHNB

GOING TO ARILAS ON 16TH, STAYING AT THE KALOUDIS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HAS IT GOT AIR CONDITIONING THE BROCHURE SAID YES THE TRAVEL AGENT SAID NO.

tracey&peter

Hi John

we have stayed in Kaloudis some three years ago and they did not have air con then, but the little shop on site does hire fans - however as we are going to stay in September I have been in touch with someone who has stayed there earlier this year - reason for the contact was I understood they had been refurbed since we were last there - the lady in question gave me some really updated info - I will look out her email address and pass it on to you  she wont mind if you mail her and ask

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Jason Canadian

Kaloudis is equipped with aircondition. However, it costs 5euros/day.  As you might know already, it is very hot here right now and AC is a luxury! USE IT!!!! pay roula or billy then they will turn it on for you.
Havn't we met?

JOHNB

Thanks Tracy for the reply and thanks Jason for stopping me from changing my holiday destination

tracey&peter

John

Surely you weren't considering changing your holiday destination - why?  Arillas is a lovely calm relaxing place - you wouldnt possible want to go anywhere else!! :D  :D

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

JOHNB

Tracy

Sorry didnt mean destination meant accomodation. Looking forward to visiting Arilas it sounds fantastic.

John

Booking.com