Welcome to Arillas > The beach

Yassou from Arillas

(1/3) > >>

Aly:
Well its 3 days now since I landed in Arillas ... and its just a beautiful and hot.  Fantastic to bump into fellow forum members, Sue (Coastalwalker) and she's already been walking about the island, even in this heat! Her daughter is charming. Also met Paul (Paul&Debs) but not met Debs yet.  Oh and how could I forget, Mr Arillas himself, Dimitris.  Now Ive been the length and breadth of the beach but not seen the lion (WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS).  How will I know it is him I wonder?  Come on William we are wondering what you look like.  Right thats enough chatter for the time being, Ive got a few more rays to catch before dinner.
A

Eggy:
Glad you are having a great time Aly.
Are you telling us that the picture of W.B.Y is not his true likeness.??
I always thought that was a wig he was wearing!
Give my best wishes to all the forum out there with you.
Negg

tracey&peter:
Hi Aly
Glad to hear you are having a good time and found a few other fellow forums.

Cant believe you havent foung WILLIAM- I mean surely there arent too many of those wigs around - are you looking at the nude end of the beach - you shoudl be able to spot a lion and a wig covered in green clay!!! :wink:  :wink:

Have a great time - only 6 more weeks for us.

Tracey

Paul/Deb5:
Hi All
 We've just got back and I reckoned we saw him on the beach !!
  he had 2 baskets ,1 filled with doughnuts and the other was full of s...
  and he had a wig on or was it a straw hat ?????????????

Paul/Deb5

vivian:
Hi Paul/Debs, Welcome back. Sure you had a wonderful time, anything special to tell us, it's really funny that when other people come home from thier holidays they can bore us to death going on and on but when they have been to Arillas it's never boring. Bet you thought you where on the wrong board for a moment what with the mozzie thread and the other thing . Viv :shock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version