Welcome to Arillas > Corfu Flight Board

Advance Check In Gatwick/easyjet

(1/2) > >>

Jo Wissett:
Has anyone used this facility? Was wondering if it is worth it for extra couple of hours in bed or does the fact that we may be all split up seat-wise cancel this benefit out? Whats the latest you can check in if we decide to do it the day before?

ann marie:
hi jo

i think you can only check in online if you are carrying only hand luggage.
you will still have to queue up with the suitcases anyway.

ColinD:
I am fairly sure that Ann Marie is right.  You can't check in online if you have baggage to go in the hold.  Only really suitable for business travellers just staying overnight with hand luggage, I'm afraid.  Pity, as I might have done the same otherwise.

kevin.g:
jo ..there both right...
hand luggage to the tune of 5kgs....yammas

BBB:

Online check-in is hand luggage only and I believe it is 10kg or even unlimited weight per person. It is the size of bag that is restricted.

It only works on the outward journey at Gatwick. You still have to queue and check in, with everyone else for your return flight at Corfu airport. So you will have to get there early to try for a A Boarding Card.

This was how it was last year, however much we waved our Online Check-in confirmation at the Passport Control, they wouldn't let us through. It may be different this year of course.

BBB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version