Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

New Visitors to Arillas

<< < (2/7) > >>

Eileen:
Hello Eggy,

We have only stayed in Annas and Mathraki, both to be recommended, but Annas is up a hill so that one is out!

Well you've read all I can say about the Mathraki, I've written about it often enough :roll:   I've never known it to be noisy, that is one of the reasons we keep going back, it's such a 'chillout' zone :D within an easy walk to the beach.

There is also Thetis Hotel just around the corner from the Mathraki, it looks gorgeous, but I don't think that it is with a tour operator, your friends would have to book it independently.  Last year another member had booked up The Thetis and was requesting information, it would be interesting to find out how he enjoyed it.

Harold, are the apartments you are talking about called Katerinas, set back a little off the road?

Eileenx

Ivan:
Eggy,
       Bardis Apts. were very quiet (last Oct.) nice, the only downside was fairly small rooms, Bardis Hotel (we're going in May) has bigger rooms and a nice pool area. I would class either as very good accomadation
                                                   Ivan
     PS been bad, still stuck at lesson 20, very busy!

Lisa and Steve:
We always stay at the bardis sun,hotel,and we love it.

malky:
Eggy,
 You never said when they are going to Corfu.

but there is nothing for the Arillas bay apts for june. let us know when so we can look out for anything...

Eggy:
Many thanks to all for the info. Although being  regular visitors to Arillas, for longer than I care to remember, the last 7 years (clue there!) we have done flight only so when it comes to recommending package deals we are in out of touch. I think our friends plan is the 2nd week in September when all this info received will be looked at.
Cheers All
Negg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version