Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

What pool could i use?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nicola1981:
Thank you all for your advice.  Its really good to know that i can use any of the pools in Arillas. Dont get me wrong i love the look of the beach but i do like to laze by a pool once in a while.

Malky, i will be arriving on the 24th june for 2 weeks. I cant wait to be honest with you because i havent had a holiday for about 8 years and my husband has never been abroad before so im really glad Arillas looks like a wonderful and friendly place to spend his first holiday.

Thank you again and i hope to chat with you all soon.

Nic

Eileen:
Hello Nicola,

I was looking thru a few website looking for information re-Margos question on Thomas bungalows when I came across this photograph of The Mirage:

www.corfu-pictures.com/arillas/a1/arillas6.htm

And just to get you into the holiday mood, there are a few other photo's of Arillas on the site.

Eileenx

Nicola1981:
Hi Eileen,

Just want to say a quick Thank You for that photo. The mirage looks lovely. Just the kind of place to laze by a pool and sunbathe.

Can you tell me roughly how far it is from the Marina Hotel. Im sure someone has said its quite close but i cant remember.

Thanks again.
Nic
xxx

Eileen:
Hello Nicola,

Providing you are not tempted to stop enroute for yet another drink   :roll: it should take your not any more than 3 minutes, well o.k maybe even a whole 3 and a half minutes!

Eileenx

Nicola1981:
Hi Eileen

Ooohh 3 minutes, That should be ok  :D .

Believe it or not i dont drink at all because i dont like it so i will be sober all holiday unfortunately. I really wish i enjoyed a drink...... :(

I have to be honest Eileen im quite worried about the food in Corfu. I am really unadventurous when it comes to food and dont really try many new things so i am hoping there will be some food that i know. I will try some of the things obviously but im worried that i will offend the restaurant owners if i dont like or dont try their food. Any advice?

Thanks again
Nic
xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version