Welcome to Arillas > Things to do

what do we when it rains

(1/10) > >>

pilko:
visiting Arillas in a few weeks first time is their much to do if its raining ?

blondegirl:
There is always something going on in the two bars.. films, footie, pool table etc.  loads of book swapping places, some have games..darts in the Rainbow (ask Eggy) or you can have a nice drink/meal in any sea front bar/taverna and enjoy it all anyway.  It is a very quiet resort, there isnt much entertainment when it rains so you might want to take your own cards/games/dvd player in case. 

angiem:
If it rains, just thank your lucky stars you're not in Britain!!

I've just looked at the webcam - 22 degrees, sunny, people on the beach... when I drove to work this morning, it was SLEETING!!

pilko:
Thanks for the responces.my wife just gave me some good advice.(dont forget the brolly)any way all the write-ups regarding Arillas,have been excellent.regards pilko.

blondegirl:
A brolly is a good idea... I didnt think I needed it and left it behind... I took a kagool but Mike said no... we wont need it, didnt even take a jumper....  He ended up with a cold, coughing like mad, had too wear two tee shirts and another short sleeve shirt on top.. should have listened to me I think.  Cant believe its 30 degrees today though.  when the sun comes out it is still hot though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version