Welcome to Arillas > Corfu Flight Board

Anyone flown First Choice to Corfu?

(1/6) > >>

smoosh:
I know this is a bit off topic as far as Arillas goes, but I've got a feeling I'll soon be asking you lot what I should have for tea tonight!!!

Has anyone flown First Choice to Corfu?  We're flying from Bristol and I've just been looking on the website and it says in order to sit together you have to pay £24 each way!  I'm not the greatest flyer and I'm worried I'll have a meltdown if I'm not allowed to sit next to Julian!  Can we not just arrive the required 2 hours ahead and ask for seats together?  That's what I've always done with other airlines...  EEK!

vivian:
We have also done the same just arrived early for years and never had any trouble, seems a bit steep does that im sure friends of our's booked their seats last year for £10 each. Viv

sharonF:
Hi Smoosh,  we have flown with First Choice.  you can either prebook to sit together or not pay extra and do it at the airport when you arrive.  I pay the extra to guarantee i'm not on the wing.  If i haven't prebooked, I make sure I turn up at airport extra early to guarantee first in queue.  The only problem then is the return flight because you have no choice in queue.  To me it's worth it, if I had to sit on my own, or over the dreaded wing, i'd go gaga.  x

sharonF:
just to add to Viv's reply, don't think it was £24 each, more like £10, check it out on website.

smoosh:
It said £24 on the website - assuming that's £12 each though... 

We'll just have to arrive super early.  Our flight from Bristol is at 19.45 so if we make sure we get there for about 17.00 we should be ok.  I would lose the plot if I had to sit by a stranger!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version