Welcome to Arillas > Corfu Flight Board

Manchester Airport

(1/6) > >>

Scowellfan:
Hi

I'm flying on Monarch 3rd Sept 11.15am, are there any hold ups at security, do I need to get there more than 2 hours before? any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe:
No it seems to be early Friday afternoon's that Manchester hits a bottlekneck, you will now doubt have boring queues on Mondays but no worse than any other day here.

Also don't forget if the queues are isnsane everybody on the flight will be in the same position as you and Manchester now queue manage so you will be expedited through if needs be or the aircraft will take a delay.

pg32:
SCowellfan, i think we are on the same flight as you are!! We have never flown from Manchester before but are planning to get there early.

gaye:
we fly monday 20th at 10.30 from manchester and the check in time is 7.30 an hour earlier than usual

Fiona:
Oh dear, thanks for that information about Friday afternoons at Manchester Joe!!
I have always hated Manchester Airport (soooooooo big) and we are having to fly from there at 13.25 on 28th September due to XL cancelling our evening flights from East Midlands.
Fiona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version