Festival at beach 15th July 2007

Started by Derek, July 31, 2007, 07:23:45 PM

Derek

Hi all we are just back from another magical holiday in Arillas & were lucky enough to be at the festival on Sun 15th July which was a great night.Can anyone help me with the name of the band that played that night Plz. Thx

I have a couple of videos from that night & when i get a minute will upload them & provide link so everyone can enjoy them :-)

TerryW

Hi Derek

We were there as well, it was our last night and it was just fantastic.I have asked about the festival myself on here and  I have put a few videos on YouTube but they aren't very clear.

It was the perfect end to a perfect holiday.

TerryW

kevin.g

dereck&terryw.   my wife and i was there on our last night,the music was great,lovely to see all the locals come to see there kids dance ,which made the night for me, and to watch the sun go down behind the band was breathtaking.congrats to arillas for a wonderful evening.

TerryW

Lets hope that Dimitris,  Eggy or any other forum members who are residence can give us more information. I would go again just to see the festival and would love to know if it was  an annual event. I felt guilty watching it though and not having to pay for the privilege.

I would even buy a DVD of it, if one was available. Now there is a good marketing opportunity to promote Arillas to the non converted.

I have only been to Arillas once but the Arillasitus is getting worse by the day.

blondegirl

I know how you feel Terry, our first visit was last year and I was never off this forum after that!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

TerryW

I still can't find the name of the band but I have found some good traditional Greek music that can be downloaded from ....

..  http://www.datafox.org/greek/greek.html

kevin.g

WHAT MADE IT NICE FOR  ME WAS TO SEE JIMMY FROM RAINBOW  WITH HIS PARENTS WATCHING HIS SONS DANCE ,THE LOOK OF PROUDNESS ON HIS FACE MADE THE EVENING ,THEN OF COURSE GOING BACK TO HIS BAR AND CELEBRATING TO THE WEE HOURS .GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS MAD BROTHER SPIRO

TerryW

I'm sorry to repeat an earlier post but this music is fantastic. You just have to listen.

http://www.datafox.org/greek/gr_files.html

You can watch the two forum members dance while you listen as well!!!

Who could they be?  I did see blondiegirl and her friend Lynn dance, they were very good.

Sandy x

Kevin.g....those Rainbow boys are pretty special aren't they? Can't wait to see them on Saturday.....one more sleep.....
Sandy x