Welcome to Arillas > Arillas general information

New pool.

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
When we were last in Arillas there was a new pool being built on the beach.Is this now completed and does it alter the feel of the village?

Anonymous:
Yes its finished and if its the one I saw, it looks like Flintstone Village - yuk!

Aly

Eileen:
Yes the new pool is finished, it is called The Mirage and is owned and run by the owners of the Malibu Bar.

In my opinion it is a welcome addition to the seafront blending in quite nicely, with a lot of thought having gone into the design and layout.  It has a few different areas for relaxing and eating, even a 'real fire' for the cooler evenings in the early/late season!

A small childrens play area and a Pool Table are also available.  The pool itself is lovely, with a section for children.

The meals are reasonable quality, though I can't remember pricewise how they fared.

I was quite wary of how the finished look would be, but the owners have managed to avoid a crassly commercialized look, it will be interesting to see other member opinions.

Eileen.

Maggie1:
I liked the Mirage. We spent a pleasant day there, and had lunch there. The pool is lovely and the view of the sea is great. They made a lovely job of designing it. Much better than the gap that used to be there, and blends in quite well. Maggie.

Samantha!:
Everyone it isnt yuk, it's beautiful! I have loads of lovely photos and will try and get them on here. I went there everyday and had a lovely time. I think George and Nicos picked a lovely spot on the front. I recommend trying one of the full english breakfasts.You get loads of food for 4.50 and it's cooked lovely. The pool is cleaned every day and it's just a lovely place. You must check it out

Sam x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version