Welcome to Arillas > Arillas general information

Internet Access

(1/3) > >>

Aly:
Is there any?  Splish Splash did have an internet cafe, but not sure it was still in operation when I visited Arillas last month.

Anonymous:
Hi Aly,We,ve already been here once,I agree with you  an Internet cafe would be great.My 15 year old daughter would love to be able to talk to her friends for half an hour daily.Dimitris told us last year that there used to be an internet cafe in Arillas but unfortunately no longer,you have to travel to palio or sidari.I would even like to check this site out each day,That is really sad when i,d have the real thing under my feet.just over a week before our hols.I cant wait :D  :D

carol:
That last message was me (carol) :D  i did log in:!:  :!: but it didnt work,i hope it does this time :!: cx

Aly:
Cheers Carol - even though I work on a PC everyday here back in the UK, its always nice  :wink:  to send an email back home (to work), just letting them know how hot it is  :lol: and what they are missing!

Anonymous:
you can use the internet at helens on the beach front ask george when you get there! :wink:
marie xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version