Welcome to Arillas > Corfu Flight Board

Any news on the possible direct winter flights?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eileen:

--- Quote from: Joe on May 31, 2007, 01:42:59 PM ---The flights have lasted more than 2 weeks, which is a good sign,

--- End quote ---

Oh Joe...that's a bit scary when you say that, it shows that 'you people in the know' actually think in terms of weeks! (if you know what I mean)

I have been back for only just over a week and already it seems like ages ago that the season started.

I'm off to see how the late prices for June are doing...but shhh don't tell Keith yet!! ;-)

Eileenx

Joe:
Yes, as soon as a flight starts to underperform it will be pulled whether there are bookings or not, its more cost effective to reimburse than operate a loss making flight, most routes are pretty well scouted though and this barely happens so I would imagine the Corfu flights are making them money.

Remember holiday charter flights are different, unless due to tech reasons they are never cancelled as all the seats are sold in advance to the tour operator who in turns plans the holidays available. You may have no legroom but at least you’ll get a seat

:)

Eileen:
Thanks Joe,  all this information is really appreciated. :-)

Eileen.

Joe:
Anytime :)

Sandy x:
As a regular flyer rom Gatwick, I was really excited about the new BA flight to Corfu. The problem is that it is not as cheap as we had hoped. Each time I have booked, I have been able to find something much cheaper with one of the other airlines so have not as yet used it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version