Welcome to Arillas > Things to do

Need Advice

(1/3) > >>

Laura:
Hi...wondering if someone can help. We as a family love Arillas. We were thinking 9f bringing my mum along with us next July. My mum is a very young 60 and does love a bit of atmosphere at night, loves meeting new people and enjoys a wee tipple or 4!!
I'm just worried whether she will find Arillas too quiet in the evenings, with 2 young kids we usually just have dinner then back to apartment so can't really tell her much. We know there is the coconut bar but just wondering if many people will be there for mum to make friends with and enjoy a drink. Hoping someone can help!! Thanks

angiem:
Speaking as 60-something myself, I would say that your Mum would be in her element, with the majority of the 'party animals' in her age bracket.
She'll have  a whale of a time!
Get it booked!!

Truth:
Couldn't agree more with Angie 👍🙂

Laura:
Is it mostly around the coconut and Malibu in the evenings?

angiem:
Coconut and Malibu, but also often in the bar's at accommodation e.g. Rainbow, Tria, Bardis Studios, etc. and you don't have to be staying there. For example last year, we were staying at the Arillas Dream studios (opposite Brouklis) but we spent alot of time at the Rainbow.
Quite a few have their own Greek dancing nights.
Where are you hoping to stay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version