Author Topic: RYANAIR CHECK IN CHANGES  (Read 8750 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
RYANAIR CHECK IN CHANGES
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:05:08 AM »
Hi
In case you dont know.
From June 13th the amount of time you have to check in is reduced from 4 days to 2.
Those who purchase seat reservations, will be able to check in from 60 days before departure.
The  cost of booking a priority seat with extra leg room is £15
Seats at the front are £13.01 and standard seats further down the plane are are £4.
Those who fail to check in on line are charged £55 per person at the airport.
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: RYANAIR CHECK IN CHANGES
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 01:53:11 PM »
This is all of course to try and get people to pay for seat reservations. Its the old adage. If everyone doesn't prebook their seats then everyone will be in the same position and everyone won't have to pay for their seats if they just book in 48 hours before. The difficulty here however is trying to book in for your return journey whilst you are in Arillas.
As it happens we are flying with Ryanair in June but we had already pre bookied seats etc as took the full package when booking as it was a good deal at the time.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »
thanks for that information, we are flying to spain for a long weekend in November, looks like I will have to book seats then, as no way I can check while we are there!
ger x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
I have got the Ryanair app so you can just check in on line while abroad and you get the boarding pass on the app on your phone......
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:45:46 PM »
I have got the Ryanair app so you can just check in on line while abroad and you get the boarding pass on the app on your phone......
Hi
That is OK if you have a smart phone
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »
Agreed......

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 09:35:39 PM »
It's smart to have a smart phone then if you're flying with Ryanair! Haha!!!
Suzy x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 03:48:03 PM »
Agreed ..... again ..... lol

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 07:24:38 PM »
last airline in the world i would fly with,so does not effect me.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 11:18:08 AM »
This is all of course to try and get people to pay for seat reservations. Its the old adage. If everyone doesn't prebook their seats then everyone will be in the same position and everyone won't have to pay for their seats if they just book in 48 hours before. The difficulty here however is trying to book in for your return journey whilst you are in Arillas.
As it happens we are flying with Ryanair in June but we had already pre bookied seats etc as took the full package when booking as it was a good deal at the time.
Hi
Just been reported that Ryanair make almost £5m per day from extras such as food, seat reservations,and priority boarding. This represents a 13% increase, or £208m, year ending March.
28% of its revenue now comes from add on fees and is on course  for its target of 30%
It increased profits by 10% despite cutting fares by 3% to an average of £34.50
Geoff

Booking.com